Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

#61Sevi_neyPosted 2/16/2014 12:55:41 PM
I don't think any system is worth purchasing for one game alone. Especially not an FPS.
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#62kcypher2000Posted 2/16/2014 1:07:17 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Simply put the xbox one has titanfall AND more games then ps4 so if people want to move to the next gen it makes more sense than wishful thinking.

I got an xbox for TF and all the other games. Ps4 offers nothing but old pc games that could run on a 360.

But..your argument makes no sense.

We aren't talkign about which platform has more exclusives, we're talking about if Titanfall is worth getting an Xbox One for, and it's not.

Tittanfall is not an Xbox One exclusive. It's a Microsoft exclusive, which means it's available for all Microsoft platforms, including the 360 and PC. If anyone owns a gaming PC, they have zero reason to buy Titanfall for the Xbox One. If they own a 360, and don't care for graphics, than they again have no reason to own an Xbox One to play Titanfall.

Also, the argument "PS4 offers nothing but old PC games that could run on a 360" makes no sense, as the Xbox One offers the same multi-platform games, that also can be run on the 360.

Really, it sounds to me like it's not going to be possible to have an intelligent discussion with you, seeing as you're responding and acting like a child whose mad that his console "isn't the bestest ever".

Neither the PS4 or Xbox One are worth owning right now based on exclusives alone. Again, I only bought a PS4 because I knew it would be a worthier investment for me than an Xbox One, as the PS4 is going to have more games on it from developers that I want to play, and I just didn't feel comfortable supporting Microsoft with the Xbox One after all the anti-consumer moves they've made over the past with it.

But I've already said that Titanfall looks to be a fun game, and I will likely pick it up either for the 360 or PC in the future. Dead Rising 3, while not my cup of tea (never cared for the Dead rising games) also looks like an enjoyable title as well, but it's not worth it to me to buy and Xbox One over. The same for Crimson Dragon.

But all of that is moot. The topic is on whether Titanfall is worth buying an Xbox One for, and it's not, plain and simple. No one who actually has a mind for gaming and money would buy any console for a single game, and especially not one for a game that's available on two other platforms, one of which is vastly superior (the PC).

Except you bought a ps4 for NO games. Who is smarter. Buying a console for one or none? But like i said the xbox offers more. TF is just the icing on the cake and its beta is just being nitpicked because its not on ps4.

Its going to be huge regardless if your opinion. Preorders back up my point while nothing supports yours.
#63Evel138Posted 2/16/2014 1:10:59 PM
I bought original Xbox for Fable only. Didn't even really know any other games for the system.....but I did end up with a few gems such as KOTOR.

What do they say about opinions being like a certain dark orifice of the human body? Everybody got one.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#64Team_NinjaPosted 2/16/2014 1:12:48 PM
gohoanq posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
No system is worth buying just for 1 game ever. Sorry Sony lovers, but this includes your precious PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, all Vitas, and PSPs as well.

I bought a 360 elite for Gears of War 2, and traded up and bought myself a Gears of War 360 slim for Gears 3. It's up to the individual that buys the console to decide it.

That being said, having played the beta... I wouldn't buy an Xbox One if I already owned a 360 of PC that could run it just for Titanfall... or I'd just buy a 360 for less.. lol
---

I honestly don't trust the 360 version. One of the guys working on the xbox one version said the 360 was made by a completely different company, not just different group, but by a different company. He also said they tried to make both version as close as possible, but there will be enough differences that I fear the 360 may be quite inferior and it might not be close to the same experience.

I know there were rumours that the 360 and One version was pretty close in performance a while back, but I'd trust a developer for the xbox one version during it's commentary of a beta run more than some rumour from 1 month ago.
#65juiceman4519Posted 2/16/2014 1:21:52 PM
Yes TC you're right, because people buy consoles for one game and one game only. I mean it's not like they can buy more games down the road, that would be silly.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 2036-7211-0468, Fairy type safari: Snubbull, Mawile, Floette
PSN: Juice36M, XBL: Juice36RE
#66ivanhellsingPosted 2/16/2014 1:32:52 PM
VeiledGenesis posted...
As a PC gamer, I see no reason whatsoever to buy an Xbox One or PS4.

---
3DS FC : 4468 - 1361 - 4491 (Ditto Safari) SV 953 IGN aoko
#67ImThe8thWonderPosted 2/16/2014 1:34:46 PM
USF posted...
aj4x94 posted...
Let's be honest. NO one game is worth buying a system for.

Amen.

---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone with a difference of opinion or that has criticisms is a troll.
#68sonic_rockzPosted 2/16/2014 3:21:57 PM
ivanhellsing posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...

---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#69SolidManifestPosted 2/16/2014 4:11:25 PM
sonic_rockz posted...
ivanhellsing posted...
VeiledGenesis posted...

Been playing it for a few hours on PC and I don't really see why it's getting hype. This is coming from a Respawn/IW fan. I'll agree it's fun. BUT not worth the upgrade if you have a x360 or a capable PC. Plus it's a source game any PC with an oem video card can run this.
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#70Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/16/2014 4:13:40 PM
I don't see the differences between the two versions being much, just look at CoD Ghosts, Xbox One and 360 both look almost identical
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant