Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...
1 year ago#71
yeah...I've already came to this conclusion
---
Board User Level: Legend
1 year ago#72
Most people don't just go out to buy an Xbox One for Titanfall. They buy an Xbox One for TItanfall and all of the games coming to its library in the future. A lot of people think "System seller" means that people buy the console for one game, but a lot of times it can just be the straw the broke the camels back in regards to a purchase.

There are games coming out after March 11th....
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
1 year ago#73
cheezedadada posted...
Most people don't just go out to buy an Xbox One for Titanfall. They buy an Xbox One for TItanfall and all of the games coming to its library in the future. A lot of people think "System seller" means that people buy the console for one game, but a lot of times it can just be the straw the broke the camels back in regards to a purchase.

There are games coming out after March 11th....

Only multiplats, exclusives will be like 6-8 months later
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#74
It's really interesting, let's be honest, that those who trolled the Sony board last gen are now stuck here doing massive damage control. Something has definitely changed since last gen.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
1 year ago#75
I was so happy to have actually gotten a key for TF that I caved and bought the big Xbone. I honestly feel suicidal. Just a big let down. Neither of the two codes EA sent me (To the same email addresss) work. I did pick up Dead Rising. You can call me a troll if you like. I'm not trolling. If being critical is trolling then how will the quality of anything be judged. I'll talk to you on Xbone Skype right now if you like. I can't believe how slow the Install times are on this thing. It's downright intolerable. How in good conscience does anyone release this? I have a PS4. Do you know what my install times are like on PS4? I don't care about the 'console war'. I bought both because I can. When Titanfall comes out I'll play it. I'll buy Halo when that comes out. But this is too slow.

You can get mad at me if you like. I am something of a moron. I wasn't always. I used to be a a developer. I sit here wondering if I did something wrong during the brief setup for games to install so slowly. I think a lot of people will be impatient and get Xbones because they didn't get launch PS4 (I did). I hope it gets better. I hope the community grows. I am now invested in it. I'm such a noob to the actual thing at this point I'm not going to complain anymore.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Let's be honest, titanfall is NOT worth getting a xbox one for...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived