Sony wants Titanfall.

#1CKnightPosted 2/16/2014 5:52:44 PM
http://www.gamepur.com/news/13688-sony-trying-hard-get-titanfall-ps4ps3-microsoft-going-deal-similar-cod-insi.html

It's clear Titanfall is the biggest release for the next gen so far.
---
XBL and PSN - CKnight082
#2MrImpatient35Posted 2/16/2014 5:54:57 PM
I saw this. I was just waiting for someone to post it. I didn't feel like it lol. I know one thing. If it was on PS4, there wouldn't be a single complaint about the game.
---
Can Titanfall hurry up and get in my life already?!!!
#3TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/16/2014 6:00:45 PM(edited)
MS isn't stupid, and they could throw a lot more cash at EA than a company nearing bankruptcy.

"Guys, Microsoft bought exclusivity for titanfall 1. Tweeting at Sony or zampella wonít change that fact. Itís a done deal.

If you want to play titanfall one you need a 360, xb1, or a capable pc. If you only own a ps4, you are s*** out of luck until Titanfall 2."

I'm now just waiting for all the ponies to freak out about Titanfall 2, and have an announcement a few months from now like the Gears one where MS just buys it in perpetuity.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4StrongBlackVinePosted 2/16/2014 6:00:42 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
MS isn't stupid, and they could throw a lot more cash at EA than a company nearing bankruptcy.

Sony doesn't have to throw money at EA. EA can just look and how many PS4's are being sold compared to Xbones. Also all EA games are selling better on PS4.
#5Rainy_David1Posted 2/16/2014 6:01:29 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...

It's not just about throwing cash at a company. It's whether or not the company thinks the money they are paid for exclusivity would give them a better profit than the sales they would have if they went multiplatform.
#6Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/16/2014 6:01:40 PM
""Developer not at Respawn: "TitanFall on PS4 can easily run at 1080p 60fps+. Expect a port situation similar to Ghosts." That's it for me.""

lol
---
3770K w/ 780 TI SLI gaming powerhouse.
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#7BSerenityPosted 2/16/2014 6:02:25 PM
Read the entire thing.

Also rather funny now Thuway is credible, lol.

Stay classy.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#8Maverick_ReznorPosted 2/16/2014 6:02:39 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

Sony doesn't have to throw money at EA. EA can just look and how many PS4's are being sold compared to Xbones. Also all EA games are selling better on PS4.

EA already made a contract with Microsoft for the first Titanfall, but im sure the next one will be multiplatform
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#9StrongBlackVinePosted 2/16/2014 6:03:13 PM
CKnight posted...
http://www.gamepur.com/news/13688-sony-trying-hard-get-titanfall-ps4ps3-microsoft-going-deal-similar-cod-insi.html

It's clear Titanfall is the biggest release for the next gen so far.

Yes, but Destiny is going to wipe the floor with Titanfall. I think EA may have neutered this game by alienating PS4 owners.What if they decide they will never buy it because of this deal. Respawn may suffer long term consequences for a short term gain.
#10TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/16/2014 6:03:18 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...

...because all their money comes from hardware sales, and not the lower-than-Xbox One software sales? It's actually more economical to have less consoles selling more software. Sony people need to start buying more games than just freaking Tomb Raider. Seriously. Competition is good.

Also: anyone who wants everything multiplatform is VERY misguided (or cheap). If MS has Titanfall exclusivity, Sony will need to find a similar thing to compete with it. Now there's 2 games instead of one!!!
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo