Sony wants Titanfall.

#91DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/17/2014 9:18:57 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Titanfall 1 will never be on PS4. It's a done deal contract.

Now Titanfall 2 could be very easily. But who cares? Live in the present. Respawn will be adding to Titanfall 1 for at least a year or 2.

Titanfall Sigma/Definitive editon however...

On PS4 his holiday season.
---
Enslaved is the most under-appreciated game of the 7th generation.
http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/article_misc/graphics_horse.gif
#92Jiggy101011Posted 2/17/2014 9:20:07 AM
Sevi_ney posted...
I don't know how many times we have to tell you that we don't care about Titanfall at all. It isn't threatening.

Perhaps to you, but a lot of your Sony brethren bring it up on a daily basis on these boards. Then again I would too if all I had to look forward to was Infamous. The 2nd one didn't sell nearly as well as the first.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#93shauntenninePosted 2/17/2014 12:03:00 PM
Man I must be the only ps4 owner who doesn't care about titanfall. And I'm not hating on the game, I'm sure some people will love it and I totally understand all the hype for it, especially with the general lack of games for next gen. It just doesn't look like my kinda game at all. If it was on ps4 I'd definitely redbox it just to make sure I wasn't missing out on something I actually liked.

What I don't understand is all the butt hurt ps4 owners. If you really didn't care about titanfall there'd be no reason to post "na na we have infamous" or "idc I'm happy to wait 6 months for destiny" or "so what, TF 1 and 2 will eventually be on ps4." Just say you're jealous that we don't have titanfall and move on. That or go buy an xbo and stop pretending you don't wanna play it.

Ok, end rant. Carry on.
#94NeoMonkPosted 2/17/2014 12:14:26 PM
bob15x posted...
I guess all we have left are platformers and racing games for the next 10 years just to make neomonk content.

I'm shocked that you made time to come to the XB1 boards from the PS4 boards where you've been deflecting and trolling these past few weeks... I don't know if i should admire or pity that kind of dedication.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#95mike468Posted 2/17/2014 12:29:40 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
MS isn't stupid, and they could throw a lot more cash at EA than a company nearing bankruptcy.

Sony doesn't have to throw money at EA. EA can just look and how many PS4's are being sold compared to Xbones. Also all EA games are selling better on PS4.

It might not make a difference when TitanFall 2 rolls around. Titanfall (along with a halo 2 HD remake) could help MS surpass the PS4 this year...and then what? Your argument is invalid. Sure they PS4 has double the install base at the moment, but that might not be the case a year or so from now. Not to mention that neither next gen system have huge install bases right now. It won't matter until either console hits the 10 million mark.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#96plasticman13Posted 2/17/2014 12:35:47 PM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
TheCyborgNinja posted...
MS isn't stupid, and they could throw a lot more cash at EA than a company nearing bankruptcy.

Sony doesn't have to throw money at EA. EA can just look and how many PS4's are being sold compared to Xbones. Also all EA games are selling better on PS4.

...because all their money comes from hardware sales, and not the lower-than-Xbox One software sales? It's actually more economical to have less consoles selling more software. Sony people need to start buying more games than just freaking Tomb Raider. Seriously. Competition is good.

Also: anyone who wants everything multiplatform is VERY misguided (or cheap). If MS has Titanfall exclusivity, Sony will need to find a similar thing to compete with it. Now there's 2 games instead of one!!!

Learn to get your facts straight be quoting lies. PS4 software is outselling Xbone software. You let that Microsoft NPD spin fool you. They combined Xbox 360 and Xbone software sales to make Xbone not look so bad after its pitiful January showing. It was a blatant lie. Call Of Duty Ghosts was the only game in the top 10 that sold better on Xbox One than PS4. Worldwide every multiplat game is selling better on PS4

Just thought I would repost this ass devastation of Ninja.
---
3DS FC: 2449-5859-9691 | Kaepernick LOL
http://i.imgur.com/oKSGKjv.gif?1?6019
#97DefhimselfPosted 2/20/2014 5:55:00 PM
All the ones saying this isn't fair or how this needs to be on Playstation 4 online sound like a bunch of idiots.

You got four options:

1. Play it on xbox one

2. Play it on xbox 360

3. Play it on PC

4. Stop acting like a bunch of cry baby children and go play your ps4 with you damn thumb in your mouth and pout. Get off of gamefaqs and grow up. Leave this board and go enjoy your damn purchase and leave us alone.

Yeah, I know I'll be modded but go ahead.
---
Good riddance cry baby Phil! ...GT: The last HUcast
#98Shiranui777Posted 2/20/2014 5:56:18 PM
"nextgen" lol...
#99JONlCSPosted 2/24/2014 11:25:43 AM
hello. i am Sony and i do not want titanfall.
---
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll220/JawnixPSboy/oie_2533625deZ8fqDP.jpg
JawnixPSboy
#10095_EclipsePosted 2/24/2014 12:10:11 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I saw this. I was just waiting for someone to post it. I didn't feel like it lol. I know one thing. If it was on PS4, there wouldn't be a single complaint about the game.

Just like Infamous SS and The order 1886.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.