Battlefield 4 installation issues!!

#1BTM4444Posted 2/16/2014 9:00:59 PM(edited)
All troll posts will be reported.

Sorry for long post just trying to be as detailed as possible so people understand my problem.

Ok so battlefield played fine yesterday and I went to play it today and it wouldn't start up. Like I would click it, it would go to the buildings with rain screen and then force close back to dashboard.

I tried restarting xbox and taking disk out. This only happens to bf4, other games work find. Disk is in perfect condition, no scratches or cracks.

So only thing I could think of was uninstalling and reinstalling the game. So I do that and start installing it again. It's at 70% and it's been over 5 hours!! Its taking about 5 minutes go up each percent!

This is retail disk copy not digital. So what the hell is the deal?? Really pissing me off.

I tried contacting xbox support but the rep didn't understand my issue so I was like screw that.
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#2BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2014 9:28:39 PM
Well it's now installed, starting going faster for some reason. Thank god
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#3extankerPosted 2/16/2014 10:13:36 PM
Do a full shutdown by holding the power button until it beeps and shuts off. The Xbox One apparently has some difficulties with BF4 and releasing system RAM when going into standby. Shutting it down completely forces the system to clear the RAM. It happens to me every once in a while and this fixes it every time. Hope that's all it is for you too.