Metal Gear Solid V Resolution Confirmed: 720p (PS3/360/Xbone), 1080p (PS4)

#121BoxTheMuppetPosted 2/18/2014 4:58:17 AM
PIXEL FIGHT!!!! (Oh wait the main story is only 2 hours long)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#122InjusticeRebornPosted 2/18/2014 5:35:38 AM
95_Eclipse posted...
I can't help but laugh at fanboys that downplay 1080p.

I love it when this guy appears.

It's not very often he does, but when it happens, I always chuckle. XD
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#123archibald3Posted 2/18/2014 2:23:10 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
It's so weird; how would he explain that post to a friend or family member? How do you even begin to explain how you flip out and ramble for a half hour or so over the Internet?

I mean, there's no way he'll be back in this thread after a post like that, so we're not going to get any answers...... but damn, dude.....over a message board post?

Your actually coming off as more of a __________ then he ever did. Your really going on and on about what you consider veiled threats from him , but what are actually just the realities of the medium. He`s simply stating that if you and alot of the trolls around here weren`t anonymous you wouldn`t dare say the things you do , mock and belittle peoples choices etc. It`s cowardly. Trolling this message board is cowardly ,and i`m sure a lot of the people who do it would be quite ashamed if their family and friends knew how much they did it , or that they did it at all. Somehow i don`t think his wife would feel the same about him wanting to swat a few of them.
#124DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/18/2014 2:25:14 PM
archibald3 posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
It's so weird; how would he explain that post to a friend or family member? How do you even begin to explain how you flip out and ramble for a half hour or so over the Internet?

I mean, there's no way he'll be back in this thread after a post like that, so we're not going to get any answers...... but damn, dude.....over a message board post?

Your actually coming off as more of a __________ then he ever did. Your really going on and on about what you consider veiled threats from him , but what are actually just the realities of the medium. He`s simply stating that if you and alot of the trolls around here weren`t anonymous you wouldn`t dare say the things you do , mock and belittle peoples choices etc. It`s cowardly. Trolling this message board is cowardly ,and i`m sure a lot of the people who do it would be quite ashamed if their family and friends knew how much they did it , or that they did it at all. Somehow i don`t think his wife would feel the same about him wanting to swat a few of them.

So far he has threatened people over game resolution, and you've only called people a variety of derogatory terms with each post.

I remember when trolls actually tried.
---
"Slick"
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png
#125Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 2:34:33 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
95_Eclipse posted...
I can't help but laugh at fanboys that downplay 1080p.

I love it when this guy appears.

It's not very often he does, but when it happens, I always chuckle. XD

You chuckle at him too? ha! I thought I was the only one.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#126teehee23Posted 2/18/2014 2:40:04 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I'm still astounded at the level of petty floating around.

Has it truly got to such a dearth of comparative content that people are breaking nails scraping the barrel for added pixels in an image, or extra frames in an animation?

Makes me wonder why I work in the field that I do, if design, product and invention of ideas, experiences, worlds and adventures will be undermined by the fact it's on a marginally smaller canvas.

Sad, sad, sad people indeed.

Indeed and some kids and oldguys are alone and lonely and their bitterness infects everything they touch.
No one that's loved would do such things.

*eats taco and plans next strategy for Killer Instinct match*
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#127TheSL1ClubPosted 2/18/2014 2:42:46 PM(edited)
Developer: GZ is 1080p 60 fps on ps4

Xbots: well it only has 2hr gameplay, it sucks, who would buy it?

LMFAO, hilarious.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#128OZ_ArchangelPosted 2/18/2014 3:06:28 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...

Mmmm yeh, to think that a dev made a 2 hour game instead of the usual 40 hours you would start to wonder how they ran out of time to make it 1080p 60fps for the Xbox am I right? I mean they had like a year or more to make this small game, how on earth can they not make this small game work on a next gen xbox and make it the same as a last gen 360 and ps3?
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_0__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"
#129Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 3:08:19 PM
OZ_Archangel posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...

Mmmm yeh, to think that a dev made a 2 hour game instead of the usual 40 hours you would start to wonder how they ran out of time to make it 1080p 60fps for the Xbox am I right? I mean they had like a year or more to make this small game, how on earth can they not make this small game work on a next gen xbox and make it the same as a last gen 360 and ps3?

Your post still doesn't make it longer than 2 hours.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#130DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/18/2014 3:12:12 PM
For comparison, Titanfall is 0 hours long
---
"Slick"
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png