Gamers?

#1ThirtyThr33Posted 2/17/2014 7:52:10 AM
So, I didn't think I'd be getting a next-gen console anytime soon so when all the hype for X1 and PS4 and next-gen titles came about, I stayed in the dark because it didn't entirely matter to me. But now, my tax check is coming in and I'm getting more than I expected and I'll be a proud owner of an Xbone by March. Now I've started binging on gameplay trailers and quaking with anticipation. I go to the Xbox One board on GFaqs, anticipating discussion of next-gen games and just how amazing they all look. Instead, all I see are children arguing about console wars and how well companies they have no actual stock in are doing financially. Why does it matter to you if someone else bought a PS4 or an Xbox One? Are we not all sharing in the common hobby that is gaming? Both consoles look great, and I would be happy to own either one. I can't really lay blame on anyone for whichever console they choose, for whatever reason they choose it.
---
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2Mindwipe77Posted 2/17/2014 7:55:45 AM
fanboys outnumber actual gamers on this board, if you want to discuss xbox 1 with mature individuals...this ain't the place
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#3BoneRevolutionPosted 2/17/2014 7:58:31 AM
Some folks are just afraid that Sony may leave the battlefield sooner.. can't be helped though

Have you seen Titanfall?
#4Rod1984Posted 2/17/2014 7:58:37 AM
I say give this board a good year for the next gen era to settle in properly until then, if you want to share your passion of gaming, keep a look out for the few passionate threads that pop up here and there on these boards or go to the xbox.com community boards
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#5Strav23Posted 2/17/2014 7:58:57 AM
I am I proud owner of xbox one but and will also have a ps4 down the road but even I know that these consoles need each other because if there was only one we wouldn't have sales, price drops. Ps4/xbox would have no need to strive to be better because they wouldn't have a competitor to push them. I wish this board was filled more with games and good discussion but there will always be the trolls and negative comments about the console here.
#6ThirtyThr33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 8:04:18 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
Some folks are just afraid that Sony may leave the battlefield sooner.. can't be helped though

Have you seen Titanfall?

I've actually made a list of games I'm following info on:

Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Halo 5, Thief, Evolve, The Evil Within, Fable Legends, Titanfall, Destiny, Mad Max, Watch Dogs and Shadow of Mordor.
---
NUKING THEM SITS WELL WITH ME!!!
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]