The Titanfall Hype, Explained

#1TBONE_OGPosted 2/17/2014 12:32:02 PM(edited)
From the article:

If you haven't played Titanfall yourself yet, you may be one of those wondering: what the hell is with all the hype around that game? It's just another shooter, right? Not quite. It's better.

I'll admit itI'm one of those people excited about Titanfall; one of those people who can't stop talking about Titanfall or telling her friends to start playing the beta with her. Who keeps saying that this is what first-person shooters have been missing. That it's a reinvigorated first-person shooter. And it's not just about the Titans (although it's very much about the Titans).

She explains more and breaks it down in the article below:

http://kotaku.com/the-titanfall-hype-explained-1524388082?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Love or Hate the Hype. This game is good... and more importantly -- just really fun to play.
---
Always O.G.
#2TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 3:41:27 PM
For hype...
---
Always O.G.
#3DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/17/2014 3:41:58 PM
Lack of games actually.
---
I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets.
#4SamcroReaperPosted 2/17/2014 3:45:32 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

I love how all the Titanfall positivity drives you insane. It's fun to watch. Mmmmmm delicious tears.
#5BloatedSquirrelPosted 2/17/2014 3:49:03 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
From the article:

If you haven't played Titanfall yourself yet, you may be one of those wondering: what the hell is with all the hype around that game? It's just another shooter, right? Not quite. It's better.

I'll admit itI'm one of those people excited about Titanfall; one of those people who can't stop talking about Titanfall or telling her friends to start playing the beta with her. Who keeps saying that this is what first-person shooters have been missing. That it's a reinvigorated first-person shooter. And it's not just about the Titans (although it's very much about the Titans).

http://kotaku.com/the-titanfall-hype-explained-1524388082?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Love or Hate the Hype. This game is good... and more importantly -- just really fun to play.

That's where I stopped reading. Then I started reading again and then stopped again.
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#6Exodus_PrimePosted 2/17/2014 3:52:14 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

I love how all the Titanfall positivity drives you insane. It's fun to watch. Mmmmmm delicious tears.

LOL i know, him and Xehh_Troll have been all over every topic today, them tears are delicious indeed.

OH and one more thing....

Stand by for TitanFall.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/17/2014 3:53:54 PM
strange that I never see TC or Exodus on the Xbox One Titanfall board...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#8TBONE_OG(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 3:54:14 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
From the article:

That's where I stopped reading. Then I started reading again and then stopped again.

Dude... why? Because she's a woman? Fun fact: girls play games, and not just candy crush. Good luck in life on that high horse, or in your case... a top of that tree scrounging for nuts.

And Kotaku can be bad and very biased at times, but they still report on gaming just as good as any other site.
---
Always O.G.
#9chrish909Posted 2/17/2014 3:54:19 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#10DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/17/2014 3:54:39 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

What??? Stop having meltdowns.
---
Now playing: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png