The Titanfall Hype, Explained

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Titanfall Hype, Explained
2 years ago#1
From the article:

If you haven't played Titanfall yourself yet, you may be one of those wondering: what the hell is with all the hype around that game? It's just another shooter, right? Not quite. It's better.

I'll admit itI'm one of those people excited about Titanfall; one of those people who can't stop talking about Titanfall or telling her friends to start playing the beta with her. Who keeps saying that this is what first-person shooters have been missing. That it's a reinvigorated first-person shooter. And it's not just about the Titans (although it's very much about the Titans).

She explains more and breaks it down in the article below:

http://kotaku.com/the-titanfall-hype-explained-1524388082?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Love or Hate the Hype. This game is good... and more importantly -- just really fun to play.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#2
For hype...
Always O.G.
2 years ago#3
Lack of games actually.
I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets.
2 years ago#4
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

I love how all the Titanfall positivity drives you insane. It's fun to watch. Mmmmmm delicious tears.
2 years ago#5
TBONE_OG posted...
From the article:

If you haven't played Titanfall yourself yet, you may be one of those wondering: what the hell is with all the hype around that game? It's just another shooter, right? Not quite. It's better.

I'll admit itI'm one of those people excited about Titanfall; one of those people who can't stop talking about Titanfall or telling her friends to start playing the beta with her. Who keeps saying that this is what first-person shooters have been missing. That it's a reinvigorated first-person shooter. And it's not just about the Titans (although it's very much about the Titans).

http://kotaku.com/the-titanfall-hype-explained-1524388082?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Love or Hate the Hype. This game is good... and more importantly -- just really fun to play.

That's where I stopped reading. Then I started reading again and then stopped again.
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
2 years ago#6
SamcroReaper posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

I love how all the Titanfall positivity drives you insane. It's fun to watch. Mmmmmm delicious tears.

LOL i know, him and Xehh_Troll have been all over every topic today, them tears are delicious indeed.

OH and one more thing....

Stand by for TitanFall.
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
2 years ago#7
strange that I never see TC or Exodus on the Xbox One Titanfall board...
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
2 years ago#8
BloatedSquirrel posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
From the article:

That's where I stopped reading. Then I started reading again and then stopped again.

Dude... why? Because she's a woman? Fun fact: girls play games, and not just candy crush. Good luck in life on that high horse, or in your case... a top of that tree scrounging for nuts.

And Kotaku can be bad and very biased at times, but they still report on gaming just as good as any other site.
Always O.G.
2 years ago#9
SamcroReaper posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
2 years ago#10
SamcroReaper posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Lack of games actually.

What??? Stop having meltdowns.
Now playing: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Titanfall Hype, Explained

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived