What Makes the Xbox so Innovative?

#31PorungaPosted 2/17/2014 4:17:35 PM
aszsith posted...
Sadly, it could have included additional innovations, other than the ones we've agreed to ignore, if Microsoft hadn't listen to the Sony camp crying after E3.

Seriously? All of that was just the sony camp huh? Really?
#32scorpio manPosted 2/17/2014 4:20:57 PM
Muryo posted...
new ways to rip people off their money with paywalls.

Paywalls? Please try harder
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#33goldwPosted 2/17/2014 4:28:27 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
The first console to cost more than PS4 while being significantly weaker

PS3.

PS3 was more powerful than the XBOX 360. It just stupidly designed, and ridiculously bizarre to optimize for.
---
Mega Blaziken is a Blaziken that has achieved true sereneness as a warrior in it's timeless fight against Colonel Sanders. - Flame552
#34OneillxsPosted 2/17/2014 4:40:36 PM
Obviously the power of the cloud... wait... ok never mind. How about ``they sell you a kinect you don't want``... ok got it! It cost 100 dollars more than a PS4 and its weaker!!! Ahhh, I give up.
---
"Hero"
#35ThunderPotatoPosted 2/17/2014 5:05:55 PM
Nothing you listed is technically innovative, except maybe rumble triggers.
Rumble was the worst addition to gaming until the QTE
---
Even Microsoft's investors want the Xbox gone.
#36Juzten76Posted 2/17/2014 5:09:56 PM
Ironman06 posted...
Other than Kinect, voice recognition, built in IR blaster, rumble triggers, HDMI passthrough, Skype, seamless app transition, diverse roster of next gen exclusives, upcoming original shows, Smartglass, Xbox Live, and Cloud processing what does the Xbox One have that's so innovative?

Is it cloud saves, miracast capability, Xbox Video, Xbox Music, the thousands of dedicated servers, or the ability to instantly record gameplay that gets Xbots so excited?

Silly Microsoft shills won't stop talking about the Xbox's innovation. But what does the Xbox One have... other than all those things I just listed? I just don't see what they're talking about. Can we all just agree there is nothing innovative about this console, other than those features I'm choosing to ignore?

I see what you did there. Watch them spin!
#37MithrilMonarchPosted 2/17/2014 6:54:05 PM
It makes a good brick.
#38Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 7:19:11 PM
MithrilMonarch posted...
It makes a good brick.

Good point, Microsoft seems to have some sort of anti-wobble technology. Perhaps you have found some innovation after all.