just got a xbox one and traded in my ps4

#31SythisTaruPosted 2/17/2014 6:29:54 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Have fun with it, especially when Microsoft drops the Xbox brand

Stop trolling. Why would a PC gamer defend the Ps4? Japan HATES PC, and anyone who uses one. You are a disgrace.

How am I defending anything? I merely stated that with all the evidence and the leaked rumor with Amazon might be purchasing the Xbox division, who just purchased one of Microsoft's game studios so who knows. The Xbox One is receiving a lot of hate, investment articles quoting near death for it, it's only been out 3 months and is already being blown away by the PS4 sales.

Microsoft is quick to drop support and get rid of something.

Windows 8 bombed, Windows 9 coming next year, when products are good, they keep them around before releasing something else. So just how quickly will they keep the Xbox One before releasing a new console that is dedicated for gaming with powerful hardware?

LOL seriously not just 8 either. Vista was a complete mess and they abandoned that in less than a year. They don't have the best track record.

Yeah, same with Windows ME also.

Same with GFWL, they're closing it down because it was not popular, was not popular because they never fixed anything on it and most of the time it deleted your saves. So now unless a company patches their game, you can't even play it due to the DRM being offline forever.

Yeah, Microsoft is quick to say f*** the customer

and lie

2012 Microsoft ensures everyone that they're never going to stop the GFWL service
2013 Microsoft announces they are closing GFWL

I dunno, I tried going back to Windows 7 on a older laptop for fun, and it was almost unusable. I think people are just getting way too spoiled, they don't know/understand what is good anymore.
#32blakmogPosted 2/17/2014 6:30:19 PM
181stCommander posted...
Lol a 500 usd COD machine.

This and surely ps4 was faster selling that the xbone , but hey, not long until Japan ps4 release :)
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : Toukiden :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>
#33SythisTaruPosted 2/17/2014 6:31:43 PM
blakmog posted...
181stCommander posted...

This and surely ps4 was faster selling that the xbone , but hey, not long until Japan ps4 release :)

Rofl. I wasn't faster. I understand that Ps4 is powerful, but I have a gaming PC for that. Why buy a weaker one? Atleast Xbox has innovation. (And I haven't bought an Xbox One either, but I have pre-ordered a Kinect 2 for PC).
#34PulpPosted 2/17/2014 6:32:58 PM
I believe the OP. However, I believe it is more likely you just set up your PS4 wifi/router incorrectly (note: no way I play competitive games on anything but wired).
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#35L96A1BOSSPosted 2/17/2014 6:33:13 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...
Post your PSN... I dare ya. :)

Malrick1

Lol just look up this account no PS4 games played have a 4 star rating with almost every single PS3 exclusive played psn plus account not 1 single PS4 game.
#36SythisTaruPosted 2/17/2014 6:33:35 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...

Malrick1

Lol just look up this account no PS4 games played have a 4 star rating with almost every single PS3 exclusive played psn plus account not 1 single PS4 game.

I don't have a ps4.
#37blakmogPosted 2/17/2014 6:35:09 PM
SythisTaru posted...
blakmog posted...
181stCommander posted...

Rofl. I wasn't faster. I understand that Ps4 is powerful, but I have a gaming PC for that. Why buy a weaker one? Atleast Xbox has innovation. (And I haven't bought an Xbox One either, but I have pre-ordered a Kinect 2 for PC).

Heh well I personally use my pc more too :) but Xbox only has innovation at the start, after titan fail, the exclusives are minimal , like the 360 vs ps3 , fact .
---
: PSN : Blackmog : PLAYING : Toukiden :
: Best game ever : DEMON'S SOULS (>^^)>
#38Neoreloaded313Posted 2/17/2014 6:36:14 PM
SythisTaru posted...
Ps4 network play is pretty much unusable.

Its the same as live... Works great.
#39L96A1BOSSPosted 2/17/2014 6:37:45 PM
iSnowProX posted...
ppicked up CoD again and i dont know if its the ps4 wifi but i was always getting lag. on the xb1 i havent gotten a single lag spike at all. def a refreshing feelings

Still waiting on PSN to back up you cliam.
#40NO2_FiendPosted 2/17/2014 7:00:40 PM
SythisTaru posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Duke_of_Nuke posted...

Malrick1

I don't have a ps4.

That's the point. Nobody believed you did either.
---
I can't believe I've been here this long....