Believe the hype, Titanfall is that awesome.

#41Evel138Posted 2/18/2014 5:02:36 AM
Cloaked parkour (which is silky smooth, responsive and surprising intuitive right from the start)....solid gunplay.......sort of like Spider-Man meets the Terminator.

Titanfall on an unsuspecting opponent.

Titan battles. I've found you want to get the first shots off.....force the enemy to Vortex Shield......then we he inevitable sends it all back your way, you Vortex it all and send it back with a Rocket Salvo punctuation......fist full of death.

You lose the duel.....eject and look down to see your Titan Nuke incinerated the guy that came in close to score a pilot grab.......that was a gamer changer for me......epic on every level.

Titanfall is balls to the wall, none stop adrenaline pumping action.

Its no wonder that like, love or hate it, people can't seem to stop talking about it. Something I've not seen since Modern Warfare or Halo before it. Remarkable.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#42Revival125Posted 2/18/2014 5:14:43 AM
Personally I just think it looks ok. It looks like the game COD should have made a sequel of 3 years ago and maybe the game wouldn't have got so stale.

Oh and before anyone accuses me of being bitter, I have a PC and can play the game and ill probably buy it eventually.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#43NessaJ_TuNPosted 2/18/2014 5:14:51 AM
POPSHU_FRUITCHU posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Nope. Bots

The bots can be used as fodder when up against another player which adds more depth to the gameplay.

Only 3 types of people wouldn't like Titanfall
People who don't like FPS games
People who don't like competitive online games
Sony fanboys

It's already confirmed to not be competitive. PS4 will get it later too. Damn.

lol wut?

No Sony games have ever been competitive, I think thats what he's trying to say.

Back when the first Resistance and Killzone 2 released, they are actually very competitive, because they both have depth clan system, also the gameplay that remind a lot of classic shooters. If you go play, there are atleast some players take it seriously, talking trash, etc, but since then the new installments have been very disappointing, they have turned those series into more COD like from the gameplay mechanic and clan tag system.
#44skermacPosted 2/18/2014 6:31:38 AM
Don't forget all the awards Titanfall won last year at E3 including best of show and best original game. This game has won over 70 awards around the world and hasn't even come out yet! People have no idea how awesome this game will be!
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#45MicropolisPosted 2/18/2014 6:34:54 AM
Yes it is!
#46Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 11:37:29 AM
Evel138 posted...
Cloaked parkour (which is silky smooth, responsive and surprising intuitive right from the start)....solid gunplay.......sort of like Spider-Man meets the Terminator.

Titanfall on an unsuspecting opponent.

Titan battles. I've found you want to get the first shots off.....force the enemy to Vortex Shield......then we he inevitable sends it all back your way, you Vortex it all and send it back with a Rocket Salvo punctuation......fist full of death.

You lose the duel.....eject and look down to see your Titan Nuke incinerated the guy that came in close to score a pilot grab.......that was a gamer changer for me......epic on every level.

Titanfall is balls to the wall, none stop adrenaline pumping action.

Its no wonder that like, love or hate it, people can't seem to stop talking about it. Something I've not seen since Modern Warfare or Halo before it. Remarkable.

A Titan Nuke in hardpoint is invaluable
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#47RybalPosted 2/18/2014 12:53:51 PM
Only 3 types of people wouldn't like Titanfall
People who don't like FPS games
People who don't like competitive online games
Sony fanboys

The first two are generally me; the third, mildly so. However, I do try to be somewhat objective.

Evel138's post did look interesting, I'll admit.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#48Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 12:57:23 PM
Believe the hype.

Stand by for TitanFalll.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#49Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 2:41:40 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Believe the hype.

Stand by for TitanFalll.

don't you love it when you drop your titan on another player or better yet their titan
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#50Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 2:43:27 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Believe the hype.

Stand by for TitanFalll.

don't you love it when you drop your titan on another player or better yet their titan

I have yet to do that, that would be epic to see happen. I also love how you can see the trail behind the titan when it drops it's just an awesome sight to behold.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita