Titanfall went from a Day 1 purchase to a "wait for a sale" purchase

#61johnnykevPosted 2/18/2014 10:33:26 AM
I've gotta say I agree with you TC (as I ignore all the other silliness going on in your thread). I haven't been finding myself enjoying it as much as I thought I would. It is frantic to an unpleasant degree in my book (which I know works for others, just not for me).

Perhaps the full version will have more to offer that we just don't know about yet, but as of playing the beta, I'm far more hesitant to buy this day one. I hope to find some more honest reactions like yours once the retail version hits. Thanks TC!
---
---
GT and PSN: johnnykev
#62nableetPosted 2/18/2014 10:39:55 AM(edited)
Evel138 posted...
I love it when people declare they've won (or the other guy "lost") a debate about opinions on the internet.

That usually a way of trying to repair their ego (if only in their own head).

Also, I call my buddies "sport" all the time.....nothing particularly condescending from my point of view.

So I am your "buddy" now? See, this is the kind of logic fail that makes me be condescending to you.

Edit: you stopped responding when your arguements failed and resorted to "you are a troll" comments. If that isn't a sign of admitting that you are spent, I don't know what is....
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#63blink182godPosted 2/18/2014 10:40:15 AM
120N7 posted...
Good points, TC. For me, playing the beta made it go from meh to must-have. Most fun I've ever had playing a shooter. Also, unlike CoD/BF, my lack of experience is not held against me. I can always rack up AI kills, and I have never been killed at spawn. Great for building confidence.

Not sure about the Smart Pistol, though. Seems like a liability in Attrition. Too slow, always seems to get me killed. And, if the kill-cam nothing to go by, it doesn't seem to be too popular with the big scorers. Maybe I'm just using it wrong.

rack up kills against AI.

Gotta love online gaming eh hahahahhahahah
#64Evel138Posted 2/18/2014 11:26:53 AM
nableet posted...
Evel138 posted...
I love it when people declare they've won (or the other guy "lost") a debate about opinions on the internet.

Also, I call my buddies "sport" all the time.....nothing particularly condescending from my point of view.

So I am your "buddy" now? See, this is the kind of logic fail that makes me be condescending to you.

Edit: you stopped responding when your arguements failed and resorted to "you are a troll" comments. If that isn't a sign of admitting that you are spent, I don't know what is....

Actually, I stopped after I became bored of your BS tbqh.

You can pretend that your function here isn't primarily to troll on a daily basis......you can believe that you've "won" something.......you can believe that I feel condescended by you (I'm assuming with a straight face?)....all this is of little concern to me.

However, I would like you to understand that you're in no sense a "buddy" of mine. I was simply illustrating the fact that I don't find calling someone "sport" particularly patronizing or insulting. I have a whole host of other terms I'd apply for that in your case.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#65nableetPosted 2/18/2014 11:31:57 AM
Evel138 posted...
nableet posted...
Evel138 posted...

Actually, I stopped after I became bored of your BS tbqh.

You can pretend that your function here isn't primarily to troll on a daily basis......you can believe that you've "won" something.......you can believe that I feel condescended by you (I'm assuming with a straight face?)....all this is of little concern to me.

However, I would like you to understand that you're in no sense a "buddy" of mine. I was simply illustrating the fact that I don't find calling someone "sport" particularly patronizing or insulting. I have a whole host of other terms I'd apply for that in your case.

My BS? From the guy who said his opinion is fact? Interesting.

I notice you didn't/could not link to my trolling like I asked? Another baseless statement.

You have no idea of context. Oh dear. I call my friends something all the time, but using it on you would not have the same connotations.

Oh well. You save face by hiding behind the word "troll", if it makes you feel better.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#66Evel138Posted 2/18/2014 11:53:52 AM
If I cared enough to illustrate your "BS", I would suggest that one oh so clever as yourself might not need me to continually spell out the "context" (though even in doing so, it doesn't seem to help).

But I won't.......
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#67GondolinRisesPosted 2/18/2014 11:54:34 AM
Uh oh, bad news for the xbone one trolls hoping titanfall some how saves their console warriorship.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#68Enigma149Posted 2/18/2014 11:55:23 AM
flame030191 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Sony Pony. Why don't you go buy the more powerful PS4 if you love it so much

...He didn't even mention Playstation anywhere in his post...

Man you guys get really defensive huh?

The platform the game is on does not change the gameplay unless it is an extremely bad port, I've played the PC and XBO versions they both play the same so bad port it is not.

The game is just Average - Above Average shooter at best, in the end it's still just another shooter, which could've been rectified with a single player that's really good but they chose not to.

I'm pretty sure he was joking, honestly.

I hope so at least. I mean, everyone who gets mad about someone saying they dislike an Xbox exclusive title is usually quickly labelled a "Sony Pony" with some crappy reasoning, and his post didn't seem to be constructed in the usual trollish way. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

He was.

This guy's been trolling this board non-stop for the past week. I guess it's gotten to the point where the Sony fanboys have realized that Microsoft fans aren't the delusional hive mind they make them out to be, so they've started to pretend to be such a thing.

It's sad, really.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#69JohnWall32Posted 2/18/2014 11:57:58 AM
I agree with the too easy to do well part...they have made a fps that caters to the baddies even more than cod...it's a sad joke.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#70flame030191(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:00:24 PM
I really am excited to see how well Microsoft does their exclusive line this generation, but I'm not going to force myself to like an exclusive just for the sake of it. If I like a game, it's going to be because I genuinely feel I got the enjoyment I was hoping for out of it, and so far, Titanfall doesn't seem like I will get it.

I am truly hoping for Forza Horizon 2 to be announced this year, though. I adored Horizon on the 360 and really want another game like it on the X1.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.