Titanfall will sell only because there's way to many dude bros in the world

#1rellimnayrPosted 2/18/2014 7:10:48 AM
Honestly with a new COD being released every year for the past 7 years and every other knock off in between how can you guys honesty be so hype for something that's been beaten into the floor countless times before?

You know not buying this game will have more of an effect on the industry then buying it cause it only shows that after 7 years of remakes after rehashes people will still buy a game that has absolutely no new concepts.

Only reply if you haven't played COD or battlefield every weekend for the last 7 years.
#2GeistPosted 2/18/2014 7:15:53 AM
You play Tony Hawk Ride, your opinion is invalid.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#3RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/18/2014 7:15:53 AM
Tell us more, we care........
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#4Jiggy101011Posted 2/18/2014 7:17:20 AM
Or maybe it will sell well because it is fun to play? Crazy concept I know.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#5Maverick_ReznorPosted 2/18/2014 7:18:06 AM
Titanfall will sell because as a FPS game it is fun as hell.
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#6HENTAIDOJIPosted 2/18/2014 7:20:04 AM
Because TitanFall is true next gen and everything else aint.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#7zachokPosted 2/18/2014 7:20:22 AM
rellimnayr posted...
Honestly with a new COD being released every year for the past 7 years and every other knock off in between how can you guys honesty be so hype for something that's been beaten into the floor countless times before?

You know not buying this game will have more of an effect on the industry then buying it cause it only shows that after 7 years of remakes after rehashes people will still buy a game that has absolutely no new concepts.

Only reply if you haven't played COD or battlefield every weekend for the last 7 years.

I wish you Godspeed in your noble quest good sir!
#8slowdog76Posted 2/18/2014 7:20:46 AM
rellimnayr posted...

oh my. you are so insightful. pardon me for liking something you don't. i see the error of my ways and immediately shall change my opinion so that it is more like yours
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#9evecharmevePosted 2/18/2014 7:22:31 AM
Simple, Because titan fall is that step up that was Goldeneye, then Halo, then Cod 4, MAking the tired old shooter it's been done before Pure fun again.
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#10DarkReign2022Posted 2/18/2014 7:38:18 AM
As a non-multiplayer gamer, I personally have little interest in this title as a future purchase; However, having played the beta just to see if it lives up to it's hype, I can say this is definitely not a dude bro shooter. Now Gears of war, Call of Duty, Battlefield? THOSE are dude bro shooters. Titanfall has actually surprisingly taken a very tired and oversaturated genre and breathed a bit of life back into it. It's nothing truly astounding that we've never seen before, mind you, but it's impressive that they have so seamlessly balanced abilities like the thruster pack, wall running and mech warfare with traditional ground combat. On top of they they've taken what I like to call "Classic Sci-fi concept art" and built the entire graphical style around that. All of those big-name sci-fi novels like Ender's Game and Pandora's Star with the roughly-etched and highly simplistic designs has made it's presence known here. And unlike the stupid banter you get from characters in games like Battlefield, Titanfall takes on a very serious role.

To be honest, I'm REALLY disappointed they opted out of giving us a campaign experience. I can fell an awesome universe just lurking beyond our reach. I guess I'll just have to wait for Destiny to get my sci-fi fix, though I'm still iffy about that whole quasi-MMO and Borderlands Loot system crap.