Does a 360 run through an Xbox one with no lag?

#1twa556Posted 2/18/2014 7:29:02 AM
Topic?
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#2PominAusPosted 2/18/2014 7:54:38 AM
No.
---
Xbox Live GT 360/One: Jaydeekay86
We will never know peace.
#3Ch3wyPosted 2/18/2014 7:59:08 AM
Nothing runs without your lag. Even your vision has lag.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#4twa556(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:11:05 PM
So? No?
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#5eLiTeRiChxUKPosted 2/18/2014 12:11:53 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Nothing runs without your lag. Even your vision has lag.

Seriously dude?? -_-
---
I'm naming my Xbox One, Neo... because it's The One.
GT: One Called Rich
#6aszsithPosted 2/18/2014 12:20:55 PM
No it doesn't. Some games types aren't hindered by it as much. Others are rendered nearly unplayable. I tried to recalibrate Rock Band to play on the pass thru and it was just terrible. I could not get the the lag to balance out and the game was unplayable.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#7HelmesSeiferPosted 2/18/2014 12:48:29 PM
aszsith posted...
No it doesn't. Some games types aren't hindered by it as much. Others are rendered nearly unplayable. I tried to recalibrate Rock Band to play on the pass thru and it was just terrible. I could not get the the lag to balance out and the game was unplayable.

Wow really? I'm surprised I haven't more about this if this feature is doesn't work well/ at all.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#8ZEROthefirstPosted 2/18/2014 12:53:02 PM
Just unplug the HDMI cable for the Xbone and plug whatever else in or get an HDMI splitter box. This way you won't lose picture and sound quality as well as dealing with lag (not always bad, but it gets silly at times).
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#9aszsithPosted 2/18/2014 2:28:29 PM
HelmesSeifer posted...
aszsith posted...

Wow really? I'm surprised I haven't more about this if this feature is doesn't work well/ at all.

It's only bad in games that require exact timing like rhythm games. We're still only talking about milliseconds here, but in a music based game like Rock Band, that destroys the gameplay. In your standard single player action affair, its a non issue.

So when I want to play Rock Band, I simply swap the HDMI cord from the XBOne (which is directly plugged into the tv) with the 360 (which goes into the XBOne). Then I play that game without lag. When I'm done, I switch back the cables to enjoy my XBOne.

Really not such a bad situation. It's still better than having to switch cords every single time or buy an HDMI splitter.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#10shauntenninePosted 2/19/2014 4:20:34 PM
What a crazy idea. First off, the tv I got for $100 on black Friday has 3 hdmi inputs. Secondly, why run both consoles at once instead of just switching a cord if your tv does only have one? And last of all, an hdmi switch will run you $15-$50.

When faced with the decision to either switch cords all the time, run two consoles at once, or buy an hdmi switch, it seems like an easy decision..