Let's say I listened to all these people and bought a ps4 instead of XBO!

#1VoelgerPosted 2/18/2014 7:46:54 AM
What would I be playing?

Battlefield
Ac4
Killzone

On Xbox I have played
Ryse
Dead rising
BAttlefield
Ac4
And Titanfall

Now I am aware that
Tomb raider
Outlast
Are on ps4 but I have these on my pc.

I think ps4 is better hardware than XBO for pure gaming- but I like the kinect features

I just think that us Xbox fans bought the system for other reasons than power. I am loving Titanfall. I am very excited for future halo and fable games. I am excited for destiny with my best buddy (who owns Xbox)

- those undecided, please make your decision based on games and friends, not on the hate wave against XBO on the web.
---
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
#2Lawboy2Posted 2/18/2014 7:47:54 AM
Good post
#3FadingLightsPosted 2/18/2014 7:49:42 AM
Yes, because this launch window of 3 months is so the entire 6-8 year span of this coming generation, in which we all know Sony's first party studios will be firing off gems one after the other.

This silly damage control lately is getting out of hand here.

And TC, you'd also be playing exclusive definitive versions of multiplats if you had the PS4.
#4lilj812Posted 2/18/2014 7:49:51 AM
The ps4 has a tooooon of games coming out. More than xbone. And you can enjoy superior multi-plats, not have to pay as much yearly, free use of Netflix and YouTube and what not, better visuals, bigger community of gamers, etc etc.

But hey, "Xbox on" is totally worth it.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#5ExarOsPosted 2/18/2014 7:50:24 AM
All my friends and I own the XBONE and we will all eventually own a PS4. XBONE just has more to offer right now minus the graphical features that don't mean anything. This will be a great generation for gaming on the XBONE and PS4.
---
X________________
#6Lawboy2Posted 2/18/2014 7:51:08 AM
FadingLights posted...
Yes, because this launch window of 3 months is so the entire 6-8 year span of this coming generation, in which we all know Sony's first party studios will be firing off gems one after the other.

And TC, you'd also be playing exclusive definitive versions of multiplats if you had the PS4.

What other games could he play...he already said he has a PC...did u read...stop being a fanboy
#7GeistPosted 2/18/2014 7:51:57 AM
FadingLights posted...

Oh so for Sony it's give them time, but for MS it's instant failure?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#8L96A1BOSSPosted 2/18/2014 7:53:05 AM
How many time you going to reassure yourself today? If you can't make a console choice in peace you got issues.
#9-Oath-Posted 2/18/2014 7:54:04 AM
Xbox one is for you. Awesome. Good luck. You made the right choice.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#10Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 8:01:19 AM
I have definitive version if I want on pc- which I don't care about since I am buying Titanfall on pc.

I am not reassuring myself- I'm reassuring others that XBO is a great system.

I disagree about exclusives. I think don't and it's exclusives don't really interest me.

I like last of us, and shadow of colas sis- and that came out in ps2.

I am excited for
Sunset overdrive
Project spark- looks so cool- much better than little big planet
Halo 2 remake
Halo 5
Next gears of war
Titanfall
Fable online thingy- I do wish it was a true fable 4
Quantum break
---
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock