Let's say I listened to all these people and bought a ps4 instead of XBO!

#71JonnyBigBossPosted 2/18/2014 12:35:51 PM
Well put.

I love how fanboys are saying its all about 6 to 8 years down the road.

The PS4 has no blockbuster until 2015. Meanwhile, the Xbox One already has compelling games to play.
---
Xbox Live: MrJonnyBigBoss
Steam, PSN, & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#72KolanifvPosted 2/18/2014 12:58:26 PM(edited)
Goregasm17 posted...
No, in two years if he had bought a PS4, he would be disappointed at the announcement that Sony has went bankrupt and is not continuing support for their PS4. (http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/01/02/sony-has-78-chance-to-go-bankrupt-in-two-years-says-macroaxis/)

So actually, to be honest with you FadingLights, you're wrong. The PS4 is the illogical choice, unless you're ignorant to facts. Hope you enjoy your dying console with your dying company :D

Ironic that you use the phrase "ignorant to facts," I don't think you understand the facts about what bankruptcy is. Filing for bankruptcy does NOT always mean that you're closing down. Many successful companies have entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, including Chrysler, General Motors, Delta Airlines, Marvel Studios, Texaco and Pizza Hut. Even the freaking Chicago Cubs have filed for Chapter 11. Kids on GameFAQs need to learn what they're talking about and not just toss out words they heard on the news.

Besides, as long as Sony owns the rights to the X-Men, Spiderman and Fantastic Four they're safe from bankruptcy, Disney will pay them enough for those to keep them solvent rather than let those properties get tied up in bankruptcy proceedings.

Also, MacroAxis was a startup when they released that initial 78% figure, and they've admitted that their calculations were artificially related regarding SNE by comparing them to much smaller businesses and have revised the number. http://www.macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/SNE--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy
#73method115Posted 2/18/2014 1:00:30 PM
Couldn't agree more. I mainly play multiplat games so exlusives didn't matter to me. I wanted the system with the best graphics PS4 fit that description for me.

I have an HTPC so all that media stuff is wasted and my HTPC does everything the X1 does plus more.
---
PSN: method114
#74mokmuudPosted 2/18/2014 1:01:50 PM
kushahilic posted...
mokmuud posted...
Voelger posted...
Like how the ps4 is so superior and graphically dominate, except that Ryse is the prettiest game out on either console and the multiplat games that perform better on ps4- are hardly noticeable at all. Which is why ms and developers don't care about it.

Ryse is garbage. The only good exclusive is DR3.

It's literally the prettiest game on the console planet....

No one said it was a great game dummy.

Kill zone has okay graphics and that game is complete trash

Not hard with limited amount of textures and animations and small linear environments. And I never mentioned killzone.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#75Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 1:05:09 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
Yeah, like the guy above said... I love how everything is "Give the PS4 more time!" but the X1 is deemed an instant failure over everything. I use this word a lot lately, but people are so incredibly transparent on this site. I almost don't know whether or not they really believe what they are saying is true. I actually hope its just trolling because no one can be that oblivious.

I agree, it's the samething with the framerate issue, the exclusives on PS4 run at 30fps....but you don't see the endless topics of it on the PS4 board, and it's all "but the devs said it was best"...then you get the Xbox One 30fps and the game is doomed Microsoft should quit gaming. I believe one "unbiased" poster that lurks around here once said....the double standards on this board is mighty high...
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#76papermonkeyPosted 2/18/2014 1:16:12 PM
lilj812 posted...
The ps4 has a tooooon of games coming out. More than xbone. And you can enjoy superior multi-plats, not have to pay as much yearly, free use of Netflix and YouTube and what not, better visuals, bigger community of gamers, etc etc.

But hey, "Xbox on" is totally worth it.

Too bad "Xbox off" doesn't work.