Xbox One sales are slowing down, only at 3.6 million

#51game freakozoidPosted 2/18/2014 12:28:33 PM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
I realize that it doesn't do the same everywhere but my point is that it would add a decent amount to the total. I'm not saying millions or even a million.

But it doesn't due to point #2. The supply can't keep up with demand and thus the amount of countries don't matter.
#52JohnWall32Posted 2/18/2014 12:33:27 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
ejay8320 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
It's still 13 countries for Xbox One and 40+ something for PS4, right?

Oh, okay. Thanks.

While true, can you show that there is a world wide appeal for xbox one?

The only other real major "stronghold" outside the US was the UK(during the PS3/360 gen) and now it's in the PS4's favour & the PS4 is also in favour for the rest of europe.

Yes the Xbox one is selling well, but don't try to spin this... The competition is doing better and thats just that. Both consoles are heading into the after release/holiday hype and these sales are the real tale of both systems selling power.

There's no spin here. Just facts. Like how the PS4 is selling better than X1. And just like how it's still 13 countries vs 48.

And why exactly isn't ms releasing in those territories...because they can't keep the X1 on store shelves in the countries they are released in...nope, I see X1's all over the place...because the console wouldn't sell for crap in those countries anyway...so why bother releasing it there at this time..yup
---
Board User Level: Legend
#53GondolinRisesPosted 2/18/2014 12:41:24 PM
xbone one is in trouble. Sales slowing to a crawl. Retailers are cutting the price by 30% in some cases just to offload their mass buildup of xbone ones. This suggests the situation is pretty desperate. It's a bad time to be an xbone one troll. Bad time indeed.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#54VoelgerPosted 2/18/2014 1:02:24 PM
Ps4 is not 50% stronger... These comments are funny
---
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock
#55XplodnPnguins92Posted 2/18/2014 1:04:54 PM
inferior versions of games and wii u-quality sales
should have bought a ps4
:(
---
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
#56flame030191Posted 2/18/2014 1:06:21 PM
GondolinRises posted...
xbone one is in trouble. Sales slowing to a crawl. Retailers are cutting the price by 30% in some cases just to offload their mass buildup of xbone ones. This suggests the situation is pretty desperate. It's a bad time to be an xbone one troll. Bad time indeed.

I haven't noticed any true sales for the system, but I've noticed that X1 is getting many more promotions to try helping the system sell rather than the PS4.

GameStop is doing the X1 Layaway program where you can put it on layaway, pay it as you get some money, and when you get the $500 together (plus taxes), you walk out the door with it. You can also ask for a refund if you change your mind. No such program for the PS4.

Target is doing a $50 gift card with purchase of an X1. Nothing of the sort for the PS4.

WalMart is offering any game free with purchase of the X1. Nothing of the sort for the PS4.

Either MS is being much more lenient with them doing these promotions than Sony is or they're just trying to help sell the console. Either way, it's helped sell me on it, and the X1 will still end up being successful by the way it's going right now, so MS and fanboys shouldn't be worried about anything.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#57Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 2/18/2014 1:08:37 PM(edited)
game freakozoid posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
I realize that it doesn't do the same everywhere but my point is that it would add a decent amount to the total. I'm not saying millions or even a million.

But it doesn't due to point #2. The supply can't keep up with demand and thus the amount of countries don't matter.

IIRC they reported shipping 3.9 million and had sold 3 million(after 2013 had ended) at that time in all the places they launched. There was still a lot of stock in stores in North America and some of that obviously would have been sold elsewhere had it went there. Saying it doesn't matter is ridiculous. It would have mattered a decent amount as far the amount they sold if they were in 49 countries. Which is what I've been saying. Not sure how anybody could deny that.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#58Xfma100Posted 2/18/2014 1:09:40 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
ejay8320 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
It's still 13 countries for Xbox One and 40+ something for PS4, right?

Oh, okay. Thanks.

While true, can you show that there is a world wide appeal for xbox one?

The only other real major "stronghold" outside the US was the UK(during the PS3/360 gen) and now it's in the PS4's favour & the PS4 is also in favour for the rest of europe.

Yes the Xbox one is selling well, but don't try to spin this... The competition is doing better and thats just that. Both consoles are heading into the after release/holiday hype and these sales are the real tale of both systems selling power.

There's no spin here. Just facts. Like how the PS4 is selling better than X1. And just like how it's still 13 countries vs 48.

Did everyone forget that the PS4 sold 1 million in 2 countries while the Xbox One sold 1 million in 13?

<_<
---
3DS FC: 2251-4407-1145
IGN: George
#59Ramsus082Posted 2/18/2014 1:12:22 PM
JDHill80 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Really, where in the article does it mention Chartz at all, hmmm?

His Xbone figure.

The NPD results and basic math put X1 at 3.6 million as of about a week, week and a half ago.

It was 3.9 million at December 27 2013, so NPD would put it on the high end of 4 million after 6 weeks. 4.8 million

Unless of course you think Sony sold 700,000 in Europe, when they already showed they sold less there than the US. The other 500k is those on shelves in prep for Japan launch.

It's impressive when they're doing well, but the second they slow down, oh, well we're only at 13 countries. SMH.

Well there you go, we might expect Xbone sales to nearly quadruple when it nearly quadruples it's regions of availability.

Look, Henta posts are generally useless. Go back and look at why the graphics are going to be so much superior on the XOne compared to the PS4. How's that working out? Henta, at best, is a troll, at worst, plain retarded.

---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#60Ramsus082Posted 2/18/2014 1:15:38 PM
So much spin over numbers you guys allegedly don't care about..... now I'm confused from all of it. The ps4 is outselling the Xbone in every market they're both released in, correct?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"