Rayman Legends

#11Zodiac080704Posted 2/23/2014 4:04:03 PM
EternalStutter posted...
Just best the game. I think it's honestly one of my fave game of the year,so far

This I'm enjoying the hell out of it. It's great because it keeps my 3yr old entertained as I'm playing it.
#12EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 4:09:58 PM
Zodiac080704 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Just best the game. I think it's honestly one of my fave game of the year,so far

This I'm enjoying the hell out of it. It's great because it keeps my 3yr old entertained as I'm playing it.

And it's beautiful eh? Seriously, props to the artists involved.
#13pwnater777Posted 2/23/2014 4:17:52 PM
EternalStutter posted...
Zodiac080704 posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Dude, the game looks gorgeous. And next-gen has more compressed textures, so that's a definite plus.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#14EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 4:36:15 PM
pwnater777 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Zodiac080704 posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Dude, the game looks gorgeous. And next-gen has more compressed textures, so that's a definite plus.

Could not agree more. You gotta love the challenge this game has too. It has a childish cartoony look, but the difficult is perfect for adults. It's terrific
#15pwnater777Posted 2/23/2014 4:39:38 PM
EternalStutter posted...
pwnater777 posted...
EternalStutter posted...
Zodiac080704 posted...
EternalStutter posted...

Could not agree more. You gotta love the challenge this game has too. It has a childish cartoony look, but the difficult is perfect for adults. It's terrific

Who doesn't love a good platformer to get away from all the seriousness of more adult titles?
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#16Zodiac080704Posted 2/23/2014 4:41:53 PM
Agreed. It's nice to take a break and take in the cartoon goodness with slight humor. The musical levels are entertaining and wonderfully done. Boss battles are engaging and the challenges add to the competitive nature. Love everything about it.
#17EternalStutter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 10:05:44 AM
Zodiac080704 posted...
Agreed. It's nice to take a break and take in the cartoon goodness with slight humor. The musical levels are entertaining and wonderfully done. Boss battles are engaging and the challenges add to the competitive nature. Love everything about it.

Amen
#18PudgeisafishPosted 2/24/2014 10:14:27 AM
Watched a few vids on it...

If it's anything like the Origins game, I'd get it without hesitation...

And judging by your opinions I guess I'll pick it up after work.

Thanks eternal!
#19SigmaLongshotPosted 2/24/2014 10:18:22 AM
And each format gets a unique Ubisoft character skin too.

I can't fully remember who gets what, but I think between Wii U, Xbox One and PS4, there's an exclusive Vaas Globox, Assassin's Creed Rayman, and Sam Fisher Rayman.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#20Juzten76Posted 2/24/2014 10:19:17 AM
Easily one of the best platformers I've played and it just keeps getting better and better as I go. It's just a beautiful game all around that puts a permasmile on your face.