I Sold my PS4 for the Collector's Edition of Titanfall

#151Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 9:43:14 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
WhyGeeGee posted...
Ironman06 posted...
I got $250 on the trade so I figured, why not? It was such a good decision, this statue is gonna look sick! I might even build a special shelf for it.

Prepare for Titanfall.

I can't wait
#152scamuraiPosted 2/25/2014 2:00:19 AM
Juzten76 posted...
That's not something I would have done, but it's your money. I'd rather have a PS4 and Xbox One than just an Xbox One and Titanfall.

I've had PS4 since launch. I got an Xbox One on valentines day when I got an invite to TF beta. This guy is lying. He doesn't even have a grasp on what these go for. He would be hating himself if he did switch. I experienced an awful pain going from the ueber fast PS4 installs (multiple installs and dls) to the slow, all night, one at a time Xbone downloads.
---
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat
#153RS_YELARAKAPosted 2/25/2014 2:03:38 AM
Wow, I'm ignoring 44 messages in this thread. Some feathers get rustled did they?

Hahahahahaha
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go
#154InjusticeRebornPosted 2/25/2014 2:20:02 AM
This topic. XD
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#155dreamcast90Posted 2/25/2014 2:54:02 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#156nophoriaPosted 2/25/2014 3:30:36 AM(edited)
Yikes, the amount of justification to do such a thing... lol deep down you know! I'm calling troll though, Xbox One board and that's a pretty dumb decision in general.
---
Gatcha|PC Master Race
http://tinyurl.com/k4p9tj2
#157Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 10:10:11 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Wow, I'm ignoring 44 messages in this thread. Some feathers get rustled did they?

Hahahahahaha

I don't know why people are getting so upset over this. I'm still pretty happy with my decision.
#158TBONE_OGPosted 2/26/2014 10:14:58 AM
Ironman06 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Hahahahahaha

I don't know why people are getting so upset over this. I'm still pretty happy with my decision.

Dude, have you seen the box for the CE? It's massive. I might cancel my pre-order just because I kind of don't want to be storing that for years...
---
Always O.G.
#159Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2014 10:17:19 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Ironman06 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Hahahahahaha

Dude, have you seen the box for the CE? It's massive. I might cancel my pre-order just because I kind of don't want to be storing that for years...

Yeah, there's an unboxing video floating around somewhere. Like I said, I'm probably going to have to build a special shelf.
#160extankerPosted 2/26/2014 10:22:29 AM
Ironman06 posted...
Yeah, there's an unboxing video floating around somewhere. Like I said, I'm probably going to have to build a special shelf.

Here you go: http://www.el33tonline.com/post/2014/02/25/titanfall-official-collectors-edition-unboxing-video-reveals-its-glorious-contents/

I wouldn't have traded my PS4 for it, but I am definitely getting it. I already have a spot ready for the statue.