2. Xbox One
  3. I Sold my PS4 for the Collector's Edition of Titanfall

User Info: Ironman06

Ironman06
3 years ago#151
Exodus_Prime posted...
WhyGeeGee posted...
Ironman06 posted...
I got $250 on the trade so I figured, why not? It was such a good decision, this statue is gonna look sick! I might even build a special shelf for it.

Prepare for Titanfall.

I can't wait

User Info: scamurai

scamurai
3 years ago#152
Juzten76 posted...
That's not something I would have done, but it's your money. I'd rather have a PS4 and Xbox One than just an Xbox One and Titanfall.

I've had PS4 since launch. I got an Xbox One on valentines day when I got an invite to TF beta. This guy is lying. He doesn't even have a grasp on what these go for. He would be hating himself if he did switch. I experienced an awful pain going from the ueber fast PS4 installs (multiple installs and dls) to the slow, all night, one at a time Xbone downloads.
PSN: scamurai
XBL: Cryptocrat

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
3 years ago#153
Wow, I'm ignoring 44 messages in this thread. Some feathers get rustled did they?

Hahahahahaha
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Te7qOd5Go

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
3 years ago#154
This topic. XD
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
(message deleted)

User Info: nophoria

nophoria
3 years ago#156
Yikes, the amount of justification to do such a thing... lol deep down you know! I'm calling troll though, Xbox One board and that's a pretty dumb decision in general.
Gatcha|PC Master Race
http://tinyurl.com/k4p9tj2

Ironman06
3 years ago#157
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Wow, I'm ignoring 44 messages in this thread. Some feathers get rustled did they?

Hahahahahaha

I don't know why people are getting so upset over this. I'm still pretty happy with my decision.

User Info: TBONE_OG

TBONE_OG
3 years ago#158
Ironman06 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Hahahahahaha

I don't know why people are getting so upset over this. I'm still pretty happy with my decision.

Dude, have you seen the box for the CE? It's massive. I might cancel my pre-order just because I kind of don't want to be storing that for years...
Always O.G.

Ironman06
3 years ago#159
TBONE_OG posted...
Ironman06 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Hahahahahaha

Dude, have you seen the box for the CE? It's massive. I might cancel my pre-order just because I kind of don't want to be storing that for years...

Yeah, there's an unboxing video floating around somewhere. Like I said, I'm probably going to have to build a special shelf.

User Info: extanker

extanker
3 years ago#160
Ironman06 posted...
Yeah, there's an unboxing video floating around somewhere. Like I said, I'm probably going to have to build a special shelf.

Here you go: http://www.el33tonline.com/post/2014/02/25/titanfall-official-collectors-edition-unboxing-video-reveals-its-glorious-contents/

I wouldn't have traded my PS4 for it, but I am definitely getting it. I already have a spot ready for the statue.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I Sold my PS4 for the Collector's Edition of Titanfall

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived