Board User Level: Legend
#32mokmuudPosted 2/18/2014 11:21:20 AM
I enjoyed Knack more than Ryse.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#33Team_NinjaPosted 2/18/2014 11:24:13 AM
flame030191 posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
That statue alone is going to sell on auction sites for more than a retail PS4 down the road. Those thinking you can get the CE later for a price drop, I doubt it. They're going to be sold out before there is going to be any price drop for this CE. There are lots of CEs/LEs of games that drop in price, and the most recent I have seen is the Assassin's creed iv black flag CE, which has had a hard time selling because I still see it everywhere at retail stores and they've gone as low as $70. But this particular CE, I don't see it being such a case.

The odds of this happening aren't very high. From what I've seen the Halo 3 helmet still hasn't sold for much more than $40, half the price of the collector's edition.

Statues aren't that precious, only the fully new in box collector's edition. If you open it, you diminished the value on the spot.

Depending on how the statue is packaged, you can definitely keep each item in it's original form, and sell stuff individually.

Listen, people who have intentions on selling stuff either don't open anything at all or open only to get what they want out of it and leave the rest untouched for sale purpose. People who open and touch and play with everything probably have intentions to keep it for themselves.

This is a statue inside a CE, not a statue sold separately with it's own box art. If people decide to buy the statue from some 3rd party guy, they'll be more forgiving as long as it states that the statue has never been open or used.

You have no idea how much money for statues of this size goes around for do you?
#34Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 11:25:14 AM
mokmuud posted...

You never played Ryse. I've read your other posts, you've never owned an Xbox One. You're just trolling.
#35flame030191Posted 2/18/2014 11:27:01 AM
Team_Ninja posted...
flame030191 posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
That statue alone is going to sell on auction sites for more than a retail PS4 down the road. Those thinking you can get the CE later for a price drop, I doubt it. They're going to be sold out before there is going to be any price drop for this CE. There are lots of CEs/LEs of games that drop in price, and the most recent I have seen is the Assassin's creed iv black flag CE, which has had a hard time selling because I still see it everywhere at retail stores and they've gone as low as $70. But this particular CE, I don't see it being such a case.

The odds of this happening aren't very high. From what I've seen the Halo 3 helmet still hasn't sold for much more than $40, half the price of the collector's edition.

Statues aren't that precious, only the fully new in box collector's edition. If you open it, you diminished the value on the spot.

Depending on how the statue is packaged, you can definitely keep each item in it's original form, and sell stuff individually.

Listen, people who have intentions on selling stuff either don't open anything at all or open only to get what they want out of it and leave the rest untouched for sale purpose. People who open and touch and play with everything probably have intentions to keep it for themselves.

This is a statue inside a CE, not a statue sold separately with it's own box art. If people decide to buy the statue from some 3rd party guy, they'll be more forgiving as long as it states that the statue has never been open or used.

You have no idea how much money for statues of this size goes around for do you?

The Halo 3 helmet still in it's respective plastic isn't selling for any more than $50. Look on E-Bay, there are people having troubles selling it for just $20.

If it was the full collector's edition never opened, they'd have better luck. The item by itself isn't worth anything.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#36mokmuudPosted 2/18/2014 11:29:21 AM
Ironman06 posted...
mokmuud posted...

You never played Ryse. I've read your other posts, you've never owned an Xbox One. You're just trolling.

Do a little research next time . My gamertag is in my sig. Me and Rome218 went though this same discussion and he found out he was wrong too.
Actually I'm watching YouTube on my Xbox One right now. I have achievements from beating Ryse.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#37flame030191Posted 2/18/2014 11:30:14 AM
Ironman06 posted...

Wait, so you guys won't shut up about resolution but at the same time I'm just supposed to ignore it? Also, have you played Knack, it's pretty terrible. inFamous was okay... at best. I love how you only use arguments when it benefits your preconceived bias, but ignore that same argument when it challenges them. It really makes it seem like you know what you're talking about.

I found Dead Rising to be terrible and Forza as being boring.

But wait, that doesn't count because it's not you saying it, right? That's your logic right there. Those X1 games are great because you say they are and the PS4 games are terrible because you say they are, and my response isn't worth anything because I pointed out that there are people who are genuinely happy with them.

And no, resolution isn't anything, I've stated that in a few topics on here myself. However, when the ONLY difference between 7th and 8th gen between the same game is that, then it doesn't make it an X1 exclusive or any reason to pass on the PS4 to get an X1 since you can get the same experience for $400 less.
---
#38Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 11:35:13 AM
flame030191 posted...
Ironman06 posted...

Wait, so you guys won't shut up about resolution but at the same time I'm just supposed to ignore it? Also, have you played Knack, it's pretty terrible. inFamous was okay... at best. I love how you only use arguments when it benefits your preconceived bias, but ignore that same argument when it challenges them. It really makes it seem like you know what you're talking about.

But wait, that doesn't count because it's not you saying it, right? That's your logic right there. Those X1 games are great because you say they are and the PS4 games are terrible because you say they are, and my response isn't worth anything because I pointed out that there are people who are genuinely happy with them.

And no, resolution isn't anything, I've stated that in a few topics on here myself. However, when the ONLY difference between 7th and 8th gen between the same game is that, then it doesn't make it an X1 exclusive or any reason to pass on the PS4 to get an X1 since you can get the same experience for $400 less.

Your logic: You should have kept your PS4 because the xbox360 has Titanfall as well. Yep, makes perfect sense!
#39flame030191Posted 2/18/2014 11:36:37 AM
Ironman06 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Ironman06 posted...

Your logic: You should have kept your PS4 because the xbox360 has Titanfall as well. Yep, makes perfect sense!

Yes it really does, because you wouldn't have to spend $500 extra to play the same game that you could on a system that you can easily find on craigslist or ebay for less than $100.
---
#40Ironman06(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 11:40:49 AM
flame030191 posted...
Ironman06 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Ironman06 posted...

Yes it really does, because you wouldn't have to spend $500 extra to play the same game that you could on a system that you can easily find on craigslist or ebay for less than $100.

But I already have an Xbox One, why would I purchase a second one? I think you're confusing my argument that it's a good idea to sell your PS4 for CE edition of Titanfall with the "Titanfall is a system seller argument." You're really grasping at straws now. Nice try at changing the subject though.