BGR: Developers More Interested in relasing games on PS4 than on X1

#11chaotix42Posted 2/18/2014 11:33:33 AM
Muryo reminds me of the worst players I've played with in Titanfall. Starts a new troll topic and hits eject in mere seconds.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#12Juzten76Posted 2/18/2014 11:37:03 AM
Wii U 4.4%. OUCH! I really hope Nintendo gets it together or goes software only with multiplats.
#13GondolinRisesPosted 2/18/2014 11:39:36 AM
More bad news for the xbone one. Things are going from bad to worse for xbone one owners. Maybe the product shouldn't have been backed.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#14Laylow12Posted 2/18/2014 11:40:33 AM
Taken from article:

"Analysts concur that the PS4 will continue to lead the home console race in 2014, but this mass approval from the development community is even more hard evidence that favor is swaying Sony’s direction."

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#15TonyKojimaPosted 2/18/2014 11:47:34 AM
Are we really surprised?? Superior hardware (by far) superior online network, superior exlusives, and superior price. The xbone is really on life support at this point.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#16Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 11:50:48 AM
TonyKojima posted...
Are we really surprised?? Superior hardware (by far) superior online network, superior exlusives, and superior price. The xbone is really on life support at this point.

You forgot to add better busisness ethics.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#17TonyKojimaPosted 2/18/2014 11:53:22 AM
Muryo posted...
TonyKojima posted...

You forgot to add better busisness ethics.

Yes consumer friendly.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#18ComradeRyanPosted 2/18/2014 1:49:07 PM
Sounds good because I am only planning to get a PS4 in the eighth generation.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 2:12:47 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Taken from article:

"Analysts concur that the PS4 will continue to lead the home console race in 2014, but this mass approval from the development community is even more hard evidence that favor is swaying Sony’s direction."

Keep fighting friend, to the bitter end.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#20method115Posted 2/18/2014 3:00:06 PM
aszsith posted...
The poll, if you follow the link trail all the way through, was conducted at GDC this year. So the sample and margin of error are probably both rather small and the poll is probably rather accurate.

That being said, it is no surprise that the results flow the way they are. I imagine it has less to do with the spin that the BGR writer is trying to push and more with the fact that Sony has more 1st party developers than Microsoft does. Assuming that the there is say 15% for each that are multiplat, that leaves 2% 1st party for Microsoft and 5% 1st party for Sony.

Basically, it means the same percentage of multiplats are being made (obviously by the definition of the term) and Sony just has more companies they partnered with making exclusive games. This makes a LOT more sense than the "publishers don't want to publish games on the XBOne" perspective the author is trying to insinuate.

Also, the poll does not denote if these are AAA full retail games or small indie downloadable titles either. I'm assuming it is a mix. If the bulk of the 2% of Microsoft only titles are things like Titanfall and Halo I'd rather have that over the possibility that the bulk of the 5% of Sony titles are things like Flower instead of God of War.

The whole article is stupid. Most devs wouldn't even go on record saying something like that.
---
PSN: method114