I wish titanfall wasn't online only.

#17lightsXIIIPosted 2/18/2014 1:17:57 PM
I closed my other topic on accident. A campaign would be been nice. Microsoft just wants a reason for people to buy Xbox live gold.
---
...In a sexual way...
Prince Marth X Princess Peach is canon! #RoyalOTP
#2MlREFOXPosted 2/18/2014 1:22:15 PM
Warhawk on PS3 was online only, and really awesome. It's sequel offered a campaign and nobody cared. I think the PS3 was struggling with an over saturation of games at that point, but my point is that online only can be perfectly fine.
#3DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/18/2014 1:23:33 PM
MlREFOX posted...
Warhawk on PS3 was online only, and really awesome. It's sequel offered a campaign and nobody cared. I think the PS3 was struggling with an over saturation of games at that point, but my point is that online only can be perfectly fine.

This.

I think MS is going to limit the number of exclusives again this gen. Quality games will go unsold if there are too many to choose from.
---
"Slick"
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png
#47lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 1:24:01 PM
MlREFOX posted...

Online is free for PS3 unlike the 360.
---
...In a sexual way...
#5davidthedawg639Posted 2/18/2014 1:24:56 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
MlREFOX posted...

So you don't have any other games that you would play online?
#67lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 1:28:30 PM
davidthedawg639 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
MlREFOX posted...

So you don't have any other games that you would play online?

I used to play online but I couldn't stand it since XBL and PSN was being plagued by racists, idiots and jerks.
---
...In a sexual way...
#7GeistPosted 2/18/2014 1:34:21 PM
I wish Skyrim had cars, damn Beseda and their equestrian greed!
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#8shotgunheadshotPosted 2/18/2014 1:43:03 PM
I agree campaigns in shooters are way more important to me than multiplayer gaming. This game should cost 20 bucks new for selling half a game.
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#9stargazer1981Posted 2/18/2014 1:59:21 PM
As I was playing the beta, I kept silently wishing to myself that it had an offline component. And I like the multiplayer aspect, but it just feels like a bunch of dudes running around in a giant circle, shooting each other for no reason (hopefully the story elements in the retail release will add enough narrative weight to the proceedings to make me forget I'm simply just fragging humans in a digital arena).
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#10FinzFan4lifePosted 2/18/2014 2:08:18 PM
It was respawns call not MS

and in your guys logic Destiny should have an offline component or sell it at half price cause it's half a game
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012