I wish titanfall wasn't online only.

#11rusty12000Posted 2/18/2014 2:14:49 PM
Ya when I was playing the beta, One of the first things that came to me is; The Titans make you feel as powerful as being a Spartan did in Halo. Then I realized how much I wanted a epic story line for reasons why there are Titans.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 2/18/2014 2:37:55 PM
rusty12000 posted...
Ya when I was playing the beta, One of the first things that came to me is; The Titans make you feel as powerful as being a Spartan did in Halo. Then I realized how much I wanted a epic story line for reasons why there are Titans.

I see right through you....

On a more important note, I hope Respawn has offline bot matches to practice in maps just like COD and Killzone have bots (offline I mean)
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#13davidthedawg639Posted 2/18/2014 4:53:51 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
davidthedawg639 posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
MlREFOX posted...
Warhawk on PS3 was online only, and really awesome. It's sequel offered a campaign and nobody cared. I think the PS3 was struggling with an over saturation of games at that point, but my point is that online only can be perfectly fine.

Online is free for PS3 unlike the 360.

So you don't have any other games that you would play online?

I used to play online but I couldn't stand it since XBL and PSN was being plagued by racists, idiots and jerks.

... Welcome to the internet.
#14jjordan0002Posted 2/18/2014 4:58:51 PM
Titanfall has an online story mode. Quit whining.
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#15Lawboy2Posted 2/18/2014 4:59:55 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
I closed my other topic on accident. A campaign would be been nice. Microsoft just wants a reason for people to buy Xbox live gold.

What are u talking about there is a campaign....second majority of the games coming out are online only
#16ThunderPotatoPosted 2/18/2014 5:35:27 PM
I'm sorry the developers didn't ask you for your opinion first. Video games don't have to be single player.
---
Even Microsoft's investors want the Xbox gone.