How come PC and 360 gamers dont care about titanfall?

#1FPS_hitmanPosted 2/18/2014 1:44:06 PM
Almost no preorders and no one is talking about it? For a multiple system release why is it only the Xbox one owners who care about this game?
#2DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/18/2014 1:44:42 PM
The Cloud or something
---
"Slick"
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png
#3djrudenPosted 2/18/2014 1:44:53 PM
Lot's more competition on those platforms.
#4KatzachanPosted 2/18/2014 1:45:17 PM
Because there are better games on those 2 systems.
#5MlREFOXPosted 2/18/2014 1:48:02 PM
If it released a few years from now, few people would care on the XBox One, either. There just aren't many games early in any console's life and relatively big games will get hype blown way out of proportion.
#6PulpPosted 2/18/2014 1:54:03 PM
Katzachan posted...
Because there are better games on those 2 systems.

---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#7FernieODSTPosted 2/18/2014 1:59:14 PM
Honestly, its a First Person Shooter. I own a 360 and a (meh) pc. I've seen loads of videos on titanfall, but i wasnt impressed with what I saw. It looks fun in the sense that im able to navigate the maps better with wall-running and jet packs, but other than that I dont see anything worth-while.

Sure its still a 'beta', but launch day is right around the corner and there are still no questions answered like 'How many mech types will there be?', 'How many maps?', etc. Personally, I hope it does well in sales and I hope that the actual game itself is as good as the hype makes it out to be, but marketing for Titanfall is crap and makes it look like just another first person shooter.

I'm most likely going to get Titanfall for the 360(not right away, maybe a couple of weeks after launch) because i would really like to try it. I dont own a next gen console yet(simply because none of the games are worth it, or I can get them on PS3 or 360), but until One starts announcing more interesting exclusives that AREN'T shooters i'll most likely get a ps4 first.

TL;DR I don't care about titanfall because it looks very average, and why would I shell out $500 plus $60 for TF if I can just pay the $60 and play it on 360?
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#8Dark_SpiretPosted 2/18/2014 2:16:54 PM
TF being an Origin exclusive doesnt help much either.
---
Currently playing: Alpha Protocol - Crysis 2 - Skyrim
#9Ikpa_VatryxPosted 2/18/2014 2:56:20 PM
Because on consoles, the only shooters alive are pretty much CoD/BF/Halo/GoW. Titanfall is innovative/new/fresh compared to them, but on PC, it's really not that special. I actually expected a bit more weapon variety from a futuristic shooter.
---
Knowledge is power.
#10rusty12000Posted 2/18/2014 3:00:58 PM
I am most likely buying it on PC, because i really like the game, but I kind of want to wait to see how much BS Ill have to deal with, like will they try to gouge another 50$ out of me for Titanfall Premium, or fill the game full of Micro-transactions. It seems EA is being really quiet about details like that, which worries me. I think a lot of PC gamers probably feel the same way. While it seems Xbone players are just desperate for a good game.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM