flame030191 posted...
kiljaeden posted...
flame030191 posted...
BloodyDove2vs posted...
teehee23 posted...
Outstanding and 1080p and 60 fps.

http://www.gamespot.com

http://www.virtualr.net/forza-motorsport-5-e3-version-comparison

The sacrifice of Forza 5 for 1080p @60fps.

I haven't played it much, but from what I have played F5 is a great game. I enjoy GT6's physics a bit more, but the feel, graphics, and audio quality of Forza 5 is unrivaled so far, and the impulse triggers only help deliver a satisfying experience. Definitely a game I'll pick up next week when my X1 comes in.

....so you dont even have an xbox yet? Really? You comment so much on it I thought you did.

Except I've stated multiple times that I'm getting it next week. I've been playing my brother's X1 every now and then, but mostly waiting for mine to come in.

I'm sorry that you're upset that PS4 is selling better. I'm just happy I'll be able to experience the best of both. Good luck with your stupid little escapade of trolling the PS4, though. Maybe you'll get someone to believe you that its games are garbage.

"Next week" when you get it, Id be happy to hear from you lol. Youre so happy the PS4 is selling better you should post on that board sometime!
---
Warning: This opinion may not be suitable for younger users.
Go 'Fins!
#172flame030191Posted 2/19/2014 9:28:27 PM
kiljaeden posted...

"Next week" when you get it, Id be happy to hear from you lol. Youre so happy the PS4 is selling better you should post on that board sometime!

You keep saying that. I doubt you actually realize that I visit that board as well. The only 8th gen board I don't visit is Wii U, simply because I no longer own one and have nothing to discuss about it, where I am getting an X1 and already do play it from time to time and I do have a PS4 and a PS3 and a 360.

What do you have to back up your claims of how PS4 games are terrible?
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.