PS4 is quite even with Xbox One when it comes to games.

#1DRzCalderonPosted 2/18/2014 4:21:52 PM
Within all these topics between both consoles I realized that there is very little defense in regards to the XBox One's performance against the PS4.

And the most common argument I see come up in XBox One's defense are its exclusives. And what I just realized is that even though the PS4 lacks exclusives, multi-platform games are of higher quality on the PS4.

Though the "Exclusive Arguement" is primarily subjective, sure the XBox One has a bigger variation of titles available, but "Most" multi-platforms have the better edge on the PS4 in in regards to resolution and framerate. Such examples include Watchdogs, Battlefield 3, Thief, Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed 4, and COD. As of now of course.

I owned both. ( yes, I said owned.) And had returned my PS4 a week after owning the XBox One in December. I returned my PS4 due to the fact I am a X360 owner and currently playing it. And would not have time for 3 consoles. So that led me to just recently selling my XBox One due to not having the time and very little interest towards its exclusives.

So I'm "Next Gen-less" at the moment. Again. But have decided that if within a year Microsoft doesn't address the performance infidelity of the XBOX One by addressing it by releasing sophisticated tools for developers to keep multi-platforms par on both consoles, I may go with the opposition. Because as a gamer, I do find this as some form of an insult to pay more for a less powered "Gaming" console.

And no, I'm not a Sony Pony for what I see many Xbox loyalists calling "them". I have over 100,000 gamerscore. And have spent 7 proud years with Xbox live.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#2zinsindettaPosted 2/18/2014 4:23:53 PM
DRzCalderon posted...

And the most common argument I see come up in XBox One's defense are its exclusives. And what I just realized is that even though the PS4 lacks exclusives, multi-platform games are of higher quality on the PS4.

Pretty much the dumbest thing I have read in a while.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#3onilink75Posted 2/18/2014 4:25:05 PM
School is out I see.
---
GT: ClamDestroyer / FC: 5155-3573-0951
Ghost Safari: Lampent, Phantump and Dusclops
#4Lawboy2Posted 2/18/2014 4:25:18 PM
Here's the problem with this logic....u must add the multiplats with the exclusives for the xbox one even if they are better on ps4...because a person with only one system has multiplats on that system
#5kcypher2000Posted 2/18/2014 4:28:10 PM
Ps4 has indies and old pc games. I dont need one until they get the exclusives. Besides if people really cared about resolution and 60fps then why is it okay for bf4 and order to be less then 1080p and ps4 games have a lot of frame rate issues like kill zone, tomb raider, ghosts and so far the order.

Real sony fans remember the ps2 being awesome for its games even tho it was weaker than the xbox og.
#6DRzCalderon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 4:28:13 PM
zinsindetta posted...
DRzCalderon posted...

You see those multi-platform games I had just listed. They have higher resolution and/or a higher and more balanced framerate. .
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#7CrysianiaPosted 2/18/2014 4:32:52 PM(edited)
What I dont get in terms of software is when ppl use sales numbers to say a game is better.

Call of duty sells like crazy, does that make it a better game than say, ryse or forza?

No, the games are totally unrelated.

Thats not gonna stop titanfall vs infamous sales cropping up in the future.

Imo id say xbox one has a good set of exclusives currently out and soon to come with titanfall, they really did good getting those exclusives out early., better than ps4.

When infamous and drive club comes around I think it will be abit closer, itl be most interesting to see which company can keep churning out the most exclusives of high quality.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#8kcypher2000Posted 2/18/2014 4:31:15 PM
DRzCalderon posted...
zinsindetta posted...
DRzCalderon posted...

You see those multi-platform games I had just listed. They have higher resolution and/or a higher and more balanced framerate. .

If resolution really mattered then sony fans wouldnt need me to link them proof everytime that bf4 is 900p and if frame rate mattered then why is there 0 topics on kill zone sf adding the 30fps mode because it cant hold at 60.

Hell TR is not 60fps either and neither is Ghosts.
#9zinsindettaPosted 2/18/2014 4:32:18 PM
DRzCalderon posted...
zinsindetta posted...
DRzCalderon posted...

Just stop. They are the same game. Nobody talks to someone and says

Person 1: "Hey I played Metal Gear on the Xbox One, it was awesome."

Person 2: "Oh, well I played Metal Gear on the PS4."

Person 1: "Oh wow, I wish I played that game."
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#10dementedlullabyPosted 2/18/2014 4:33:03 PM
DRzCalderon posted...
zinsindetta posted...
DRzCalderon posted...

So does that mean the Xbox One versions don't exist? I'm confused at your point.

For me the only reason to own a console is exclusives. Hence my decision to buy XBox One first. When the games start flowin' properly for PS4 I'll pick one up. As it stands I'd only own Resogun and Killzone SF.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie