Well Titanfall hit the top 10 games on Gamefaqs

#51Exodus_PrimePosted 2/19/2014 7:32:18 AM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Wow, so much reassurance it cracked the top 10. That must be a record

No PS4 games there though.

They're being played, not discussed.

My sides...they hurt...sorry I just busted out laughing at that response...being played oh man.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#52ILikeGamesMan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 7:43:30 AM(edited)
Exodus_Prime posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...

No PS4 games there though.

They're being played, not discussed.

My sides...they hurt...sorry I just busted out laughing at that response...being played oh man.

Right? Isn't this the funniest thing ever? People tell us 24/7 that they are being played, not discussed. They do this while they are discussing the X1 all day long on the X1 forums. Its like how do you think you tricked us into believing people are playing games on the PS4 right now? We can physically see your replies on the X1 forums.

They are like ostriches with their heads in the sand. They think they are hidden and have us fooled. We are supposed to believe they are having a blast on the PS4 because they sit here and tell us all day how much they are playing it? How do they honestly think anyone buys that?
#53RaRitsujunPosted 2/19/2014 7:47:24 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I'm ignoring 13 messages in this topic

LOLZ!!!!!

Then there's this line of defense.

I see people who enjoy subpar resolutions and framemate also gets amused quite easily, I mean, what normal human would find it funny that they're ignoring 13 messages.

Truth.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 44 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#54RaRitsujunPosted 2/19/2014 7:48:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55AzaneAzerPosted 2/19/2014 7:48:24 AM
therickmu25 posted...
There was a day when COD really didn't get made fun of and was thought of as a new breath in the FPS genre. It's formula became so successful (Perks, Loadouts, Killstreaks) that I think at this point there's a million games that copied it, thus making the original franchise look ass as well.

Titanfall doesn't reinvent the wheel but it does feel fresh so idc what people say about it 'looking' like COD.

I remember when the Experience system in a shooter was being heralded as amazing.

Then 6 years later, they havent updated their formula at all, and just keep releasing expensive map packs called new games.
#56Exodus_PrimePosted 2/19/2014 7:57:59 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...

Sorry your PS4 has nothing interesting to play, so no one is talking about its games, just its specs =)

Ouch...
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#57InjusticeRebornPosted 2/19/2014 8:03:21 AM
XD at DeadCell's, Xeeh's, Laylow's and RaRa's meltdowns.

"OMG, positive and Titanfall... together? Must. Post."
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten