I don't get this fixation of resolution...

#41Killah PriestPosted 2/25/2014 6:33:46 AM
imo its not the resolution itself but the fact that a competing product thats cheaper is doing it better.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#42gray_fox_00Posted 2/25/2014 6:48:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43skermacPosted 2/25/2014 10:00:19 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Image quality is important in video games.

True, but does it need to be 1080p? 720p looks good enough for me.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#44Joey-ZazaPosted 2/25/2014 10:08:41 AM
I'm calling the cops.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#45method115Posted 2/25/2014 10:18:43 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Is a game not enjoyable solely because of its resolution? Because that's what you people are insinuating.

No one is insinuating that. If I can play the same games though and have better graphics and for less money why wouldn't I want that?

I hardly ever play exclusives. Exclusive games make up a very small portion of the total games I play during a console cycle. So I don't base my decision on an exclusive unless it's mind blowing (mass effect did it for me last gen).
---
PSN: method114
#46kingofjamaicaPosted 2/25/2014 10:27:25 AM
BDJayce posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Why would you pay more for less TC?

Playing good, graphically inferior games >>>>>>>> Playing stale, graphically superior games.

Yeah, that's why you buy a PS4. So you can play good, graphically superior games.

Good, graphically superior games >>>>>>>> good, graphically inferior games >>>>>>>> these magical "stale" games that PS4 seems to only have even though current libraries are almost identical, graphically superior games.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.