Is there a way to delete an add-on for an uninstalled game?!

#1TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/18/2014 11:38:00 PM
I have an add-on for ACIV that's still installed, but no longer have the game disc (or the full game installed). How the hell are you supposed to remove the add-on?
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#2BTM4444Posted 2/19/2014 12:54:44 AM
You should be able to see it In the new manage memory thing and uninstall it.
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
#3TheCyborgNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 6:55:11 PM
That's what I thought, but ACIV isn't there. I know for sure this thing is installed. Ugh... I know they're trying to shield themselves from as much "it's not 500GB!" flak as they can, but really?!
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4BTM4444Posted 2/24/2014 12:42:38 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
That's what I thought, but ACIV isn't there. I know for sure this thing is installed. Ugh... I know they're trying to shield themselves from as much "it's not 500GB!" flak as they can, but really?!

Sorry I'm a little late on this but I think the only way would be to install ac4 again and then choose the option to uninstall the game and all add ons.

Find a used copy at gamestop. That will give you 7 days to do that and take it back for a full refund.

Could also try wal mart or really any store that carries it, and just return it when you're done.

Don't lose the receipt!
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!