Is there a way to delete an add-on for an uninstalled game?!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there a way to delete an add-on for an uninstalled game?!
1 year ago#1
I have an add-on for ACIV that's still installed, but no longer have the game disc (or the full game installed). How the hell are you supposed to remove the add-on?
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
1 year ago#2
You should be able to see it In the new manage memory thing and uninstall it.
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
1 year ago#3
That's what I thought, but ACIV isn't there. I know for sure this thing is installed. Ugh... I know they're trying to shield themselves from as much "it's not 500GB!" flak as they can, but really?!
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
1 year ago#4
TheCyborgNinja posted...
That's what I thought, but ACIV isn't there. I know for sure this thing is installed. Ugh... I know they're trying to shield themselves from as much "it's not 500GB!" flak as they can, but really?!

Sorry I'm a little late on this but I think the only way would be to install ac4 again and then choose the option to uninstall the game and all add ons.

Find a used copy at gamestop. That will give you 7 days to do that and take it back for a full refund.

Could also try wal mart or really any store that carries it, and just return it when you're done.

Don't lose the receipt!
---
Microsoft will never sell the Xbox One without Kinect!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is there a way to delete an add-on for an uninstalled game?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived