Since Update: Picture goes black after hitting xbox button in game?

#1ghaleon_8686Posted 2/19/2014 1:45:02 AM
Ever since the update about 1 out of every 3 times I hit the xbox button to return to the dashboard while in a game the picture goes out? I can still hear the sound and it will still even recognize voice commands, but theres just no picture. Turning the system off and on again does not fix this, the only thing that does is holding the power button and doing a hard reset.

Is this happening to anyone else? and is Microsoft aware of this issue? Scared the crap out of me first time it happened, and its really starting to become annoying now having to hard reset a few times a day.
---
Now Playing: Marvel Heroes, Hearthstone
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3681-9871
#2MyPetKenshinPosted 2/19/2014 1:46:03 AM
Yeah MS knows. there's an article on ign about it. If someone would be so kind as to link to it.

I'm lazy.
#3ghaleon_8686(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 1:48:42 AM
ah ok thank you. Glad to know their aware and hopefully will have a fix soon.
---
Now Playing: Marvel Heroes, Hearthstone
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3681-9871
#4birdnest-bootzPosted 2/19/2014 2:02:14 AM
ghaleon_8686 posted...
Ever since the update about 1 out of every 3 times I hit the xbox button to return to the dashboard while in a game the picture goes out? I can still hear the sound and it will still even recognize voice commands, but theres just no picture. Turning the system off and on again does not fix this, the only thing that does is holding the power button and doing a hard reset.

Is this happening to anyone else? and is Microsoft aware of this issue? Scared the crap out of me first time it happened, and its really starting to become annoying now having to hard reset a few times a day.

Same issue, was happy to find it wasn't just me.
---
PSN: ThePixelated
GT: ThePixelated
#5Bladez_89Posted 2/19/2014 4:03:27 AM
All you have to do is power cycle. Hold on/off button until your power brick had an orange light then reboot.

Simples.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5