Ya know, I'm playing my Xbone way more than anything else

#1BizzyBumPosted 2/19/2014 3:57:26 AM
I have the Xbone, PS4, and Wii U, as well as both the 3DS and Vita and out of everything my Xbone gets the most playtime currently. Everyone bags on the system's shortcomings with resolution, fps, the OS, controller, etc (all valid complaints) but I think there's no denying the Xbone has the better games over the PS4 currently.

DR3, Forza, Ryse, Titanfall (beta), KI. All I've played on the PS4 so far is KZ, sports games, and some indie titles. Wii U is just... yeah.

I wasn't expecting this, and of course this is subject to change in the future, but right now I'm having more fun with the Xbone.
---
I'm bored at work...
#2NeVaRmoorePosted 2/19/2014 4:01:45 AM
Same. I'm really looking forward to some PS4 games like Uncharted but right now there's nothing I want to play on it. It just sits there.
---
jawsking posted...maybe he dodged my post by teleporting from a lava pit
#3userfrigginamePosted 2/19/2014 4:03:08 AM
Yeah, it does have a bit more games right now. Currently, I'm playing my PS3 more than anything else (I have a Wii U and a PS4).
#4CrysianiaPosted 2/19/2014 4:08:21 AM(edited)
Im playing ps3 more than anything else.

Though id say xbox one edges ps4 gamewise both are pretty meh so far, but its the same basically every new gen.

Oh also bought valkyria chronicles 2 on vita, not as good as first game but still pretty fun imo :D
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#5FrazTHGPosted 2/19/2014 4:07:07 AM
I'm in the same boat with PC added to that list as well. Since you (tc) mentioned 3ds I'm surprised bravely default hasn't kept you away from your other systems. It took titanfall beta for me to put my 3ds down. Good times
---
I got the gaming knowledge and skills to pay the bills.
Welcome... to... the... Next... Level Oldschool SEGA commercial
#6BizzyBum(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 4:08:39 AM
I actually haven't bought Bravely Default yet. I put 8 hours into the demo. You're right, that would definitely make me playing nothing but the 3DS for awhile. lol
---
I'm bored at work...
#7CrysianiaPosted 2/19/2014 4:09:39 AM
BizzyBum posted...
I actually haven't bought Bravely Default yet. I put 8 hours into the demo. You're right, that would definitely make me playing nothing but the 3DS for awhile. lol

Im actually considering buying a 3DS for it :(.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#8NeVaRmoorePosted 2/19/2014 4:13:09 AM
Crysiania posted...
BizzyBum posted...

Im actually considering buying a 3DS for it :(.

The 3DS is a great system with a decent library. In my honest opinion it's a worthwhile investment.
---
jawsking posted...maybe he dodged my post by teleporting from a lava pit
#9kennyynnooPosted 2/19/2014 4:17:15 AM
I actually preferred to buy a ps4 first but I saw zero games I wanted. Multiplatform games were less interesting to me then exclusives for the xbox one honestly. Forza, dead rising sounded like more fun the NBA 2k, bf4. I will get a ps4 in a year+. Trolls can say ps4 won hardware but as an actual gamer xbox is winning software and that's what I prefer over hardware.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#10BizzyBum(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 7:32:13 AM
BF4 is great, but I got that for PC!
---
I'm bored at work...