Ya know, I'm playing my Xbone way more than anything else

#11ExarOsPosted 2/19/2014 8:39:58 AM
I own the PS3, 360, Wii U, PC and XBONE.

Right now I'm playing the XBONE most. I'm having a blast with the Titanfall beta and DR3. I'm almost childish like excited for PvZ: Garden Warfare and the full release of Titanfall. I will get a PS4 once some exclusives drop in a year or so or perhaps when Destiny is released if it is the superior version. For now though the XBONE is easily my most played system for the foreseeable future.
---
X________________
#12Juzten76Posted 2/19/2014 8:50:04 AM
NeVaRmoore posted...
Crysiania posted...
BizzyBum posted...
I actually haven't bought Bravely Default yet. I put 8 hours into the demo. You're right, that would definitely make me playing nothing but the 3DS for awhile. lol

Im actually considering buying a 3DS for it :(.

The 3DS is a great system with a decent library. In my honest opinion it's a worthwhile investment.

Yeah, I picked one up last month. I don't regret it one bit! I still need to pick up Bravely Default. It looks phenomenal.
#13Blizz87Posted 2/19/2014 8:55:33 AM
Yea it slightly edges out the ps4 in the launch games department but loses in everything else. I honestly don't have the cash to own both systems this gen so I picked the system that I know will have more games that I will enjoy in the long term. I loved Halo and Gears and they are the only Xbox exclusives I care about but I am not a fan of the direction Gears of War Judgement took, and Halo 4 was just okay.
#14stargazer1981Posted 2/19/2014 9:06:47 AM(edited)
Don't play with your Xbone too much, you'll go blind... from the subpar 720p visuals. AMIRITE?!

I'm not that guy. I'm so sorry. *pets my own Xbone profusely*
---
'We are both atheists. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.'
#15RickGottiPosted 2/19/2014 9:04:18 AM
BizzyBum posted...
I have the Xbone, PS4, and Wii U, as well as both the 3DS and Vita and out of everything my Xbone gets the most playtime currently. Everyone bags on the system's shortcomings with resolution, fps, the OS, controller, etc (all valid complaints) but I think there's no denying the Xbone has the better games over the PS4 currently.

DR3, Forza, Ryse, Titanfall (beta), KI. All I've played on the PS4 so far is KZ, sports games, and some indie titles. Wii U is just... yeah.

I wasn't expecting this, and of course this is subject to change in the future, but right now I'm having more fun with the Xbone.

To me, none of the games you listed are anymore interest-worthy than the PS4 lineup. This is all personal opinion. I haven't played DR3, but I DL'ed DR2 when it was free on the Gold program & it was a really, really horrible game. I certainly wouldn't expect DR3 to be any better. Forza? Uh, yeah whatever. I'm certainly not saying PS has any good games at the moment either. Which is why I own neither system at the moment. Looking down the road, MLB The Show is the only MUST have that I see. Ipso facto, unless something jumps from the ashes for XBO prior to May, I'll be a PS owner. This after being 360 exclusive last gen
---
GamerTag: xMinorThreat
#16cheezedadadaPosted 2/19/2014 9:04:56 AM
Same here.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#17WaywardBiscuitPosted 2/19/2014 9:08:56 AM
Playing my PS4 more until Titanfall and my PS3 the most out of all the systems. Since the PS4 has the better multiplats, i am currently playing BF4, strider and soon thief. On X1 all I am playing is KI since I beat DR3 and have no interest in Forza. On ps3 I will be playing South Park, Dark souls, LR, Tales of Symphonia, LOS2, Ragnarok
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#18ElJorge007Posted 2/19/2014 9:33:04 AM
Same. I am exited for Infamous, though.
---
PSN/XBL gamertag: JorgeVercetti
#19NessaJ_TuNPosted 2/19/2014 9:39:30 AM
Everything are boring shooter nowadays, for some reason I have stopped gaming from 2 months. The last game I finished is XCOM Enemy Unknown, now I am going back to otaku days looking for some anime that I have been missing, still waiting for new Gintama season zzz.