METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES video comparsion

#11Juzten76Posted 2/19/2014 9:51:35 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
I'm getting a profound sense of deja HOLY CRAP I'VE SEEN THIS 47 TIMES ALREADY ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS BOARD.

/stroke

Apparently they have something to prove and I'm not sure why. Games are fun. Go have fun.
#12Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 10:37:13 AM
Viet0ne posted...
You say you can tell the difference between the 360 and Xbox One but not between the Xbox One and PS4. The improvement form the Xbox One to PS4 is larger and more noticeable than the Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Obviously you're watching it on a display that doesn't have the resolution to show a proper comparison. The Xbox One has more aliasing and is blurry compared to the PS4. If you have a 720p TV, both versions are going to look pretty similar. On a 1080p TV, the difference is night and day.

I was watching it on my laptop its capable of 1080p. My plasma is 1080p too. I got the resoulution set on high 1366 x 768 whatever that means XD. Your right about the Xbox One being slightly more blurry but other than that it looks the same to me. I'm about 4 feet away from the T.V and 1 foot if I'm at my laptop does that matter?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#13InkSpell432Posted 2/22/2014 12:16:13 AM
Dev445 posted...
Viet0ne posted...
You say you can tell the difference between the 360 and Xbox One but not between the Xbox One and PS4. The improvement form the Xbox One to PS4 is larger and more noticeable than the Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Obviously you're watching it on a display that doesn't have the resolution to show a proper comparison. The Xbox One has more aliasing and is blurry compared to the PS4. If you have a 720p TV, both versions are going to look pretty similar. On a 1080p TV, the difference is night and day.

I was watching it on my laptop its capable of 1080p. My plasma is 1080p too. I got the resoulution set on high 1366 x 768 whatever that means XD. Your right about the Xbox One being slightly more blurry but other than that it looks the same to me. I'm about 4 feet away from the T.V and 1 foot if I'm at my laptop does that matter?

Not only that, but the PS4 has 60 FPS, and Xbox One doesn't, let alone a PC can't view the video on 60 FPS. That means we haven't exactly seen what the game is capable of how much better it would be on PS4. So online videos are not for final verdicts, but it's generally a good place to start.
---
MapleStory - Khaini Server; Main: iDramaStory, Lv. 175 Shadower
3DS Friend Code: 4167 - 5868 - 3605; You may call me Nori, it's as good a name as any.
#14SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/22/2014 12:33:24 AM
Game looks kinda bad on all four systems.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Killer Instinct, Killzone: SF, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 2/22/2014 12:46:14 AM
This looks fantastic on all consoles... I'm really impressed at how great it looks even on last gen.

Though the FPS comparison clearly shows why 60FPS is much better... At this point it shouldn't even be open to debate.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#16TonyKojimaPosted 2/22/2014 1:13:59 AM
Wow! Night and day! The PS4 version is is vastly better looking everyway! The xbone version looks exactly like the 360 version. This is probably the biggest difference between consoles in recent history.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56