Last chance to try the beta, its "Stand by for Titanfall" after that.

#11Jiggy101011Posted 2/19/2014 11:03:34 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I haven't reached level 14 yet, my goal is to cap it before the night ends.

I was sad when I hit 14 and it stopped leveling up. Apparently I am addicted to character leveling/progression.

Same. We will have a good team for TF though cheeze. I'm excited for you and I to finally game together lol.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#12chaotix42Posted 2/19/2014 11:22:46 AM
Maverick_Reznor posted...
One thing I do hate though is getting stuck in a group full of dumbasses

That's why I try to play with as many of my buddies as possible. I practically swallow my lips when we lose & I see someone go 0 and 10.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#13Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 11:26:36 AM
chaotix42 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
One thing I do hate though is getting stuck in a group full of dumbasses

That's why I try to play with as many of my buddies as possible. I practically swallow my lips when we lose & I see someone go 0 and 10.

I just don't know what the hell is wrong with them.
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#14kennyynnooPosted 2/19/2014 11:47:15 AM
I was going to try it, guess I can't then I won't be on till tonight. I'm peaking at the fence, not on the fence yet. It's not really my type of game granted I love BF4 but thats the only shooter I play really.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#15Dev445Posted 2/19/2014 11:52:34 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

Dang yeah I've reached level 14 on my first night XD. I did hulk it for like 4 hours straight though.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#16Dev445Posted 2/19/2014 11:53:11 AM
BSerenity posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
When does the titanfall beta end?

6pm pst, I believe.

and 9pm EST
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#17cheezedadadaPosted 2/19/2014 12:36:52 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I was sad when I hit 14 and it stopped leveling up. Apparently I am addicted to character leveling/progression.

Same. We will have a good team for TF though cheeze. I'm excited for you and I to finally game together lol.

Yeah I am excited too. It will be a good time for sure. Between you, Exodus and everyone else I have met on here or who I know personally, we have a good amount of people available. I have been playing the demo with 4-5 other people (brothers/friends) and everyone loves the game and is getting it day 1.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#18iSkadooshPosted 2/19/2014 1:02:33 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Yeah I am excited too. It will be a good time for sure. Between you, Exodus and everyone else I have met on here or who I know personally, we have a good amount of people available. I have been playing the demo with 4-5 other people (brothers/friends) and everyone loves the game and is getting it day 1.

Aww how cute. The MDF are gonna have a little titanfall get together.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#19Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 10:26:15 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Aww how cute. The MDF are gonna have a little titanfall get together.

Don't be mad you don't have friends and can't get any one here on this site to like you.
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#20GambitbuzzkillPosted 2/19/2014 10:27:44 PM
lninjasonicl posted...
Eh, 2 game sessions was enough for me. Seems fun, but not my type of game.

You could of gave it more of a chance then just two games.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66