Last chance to try the beta, its "Stand by for Titanfall" after that.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Last chance to try the beta, its "Stand by for Titanfall" after that.
3 years ago#11
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
I haven't reached level 14 yet, my goal is to cap it before the night ends.

I was sad when I hit 14 and it stopped leveling up. Apparently I am addicted to character leveling/progression.

Same. We will have a good team for TF though cheeze. I'm excited for you and I to finally game together lol.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
3 years ago#12
Maverick_Reznor posted...
One thing I do hate though is getting stuck in a group full of dumbasses

That's why I try to play with as many of my buddies as possible. I practically swallow my lips when we lose & I see someone go 0 and 10.
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
3 years ago#13
chaotix42 posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
One thing I do hate though is getting stuck in a group full of dumbasses

That's why I try to play with as many of my buddies as possible. I practically swallow my lips when we lose & I see someone go 0 and 10.

I just don't know what the hell is wrong with them.
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
3 years ago#14
I was going to try it, guess I can't then I won't be on till tonight. I'm peaking at the fence, not on the fence yet. It's not really my type of game granted I love BF4 but thats the only shooter I play really.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
3 years ago#15
Exodus_Prime posted...

Dang yeah I've reached level 14 on my first night XD. I did hulk it for like 4 hours straight though.
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
3 years ago#16
BSerenity posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
When does the titanfall beta end?

6pm pst, I believe.

and 9pm EST
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
3 years ago#17
Jiggy101011 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I was sad when I hit 14 and it stopped leveling up. Apparently I am addicted to character leveling/progression.

Same. We will have a good team for TF though cheeze. I'm excited for you and I to finally game together lol.

Yeah I am excited too. It will be a good time for sure. Between you, Exodus and everyone else I have met on here or who I know personally, we have a good amount of people available. I have been playing the demo with 4-5 other people (brothers/friends) and everyone loves the game and is getting it day 1.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
3 years ago#18
cheezedadada posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Yeah I am excited too. It will be a good time for sure. Between you, Exodus and everyone else I have met on here or who I know personally, we have a good amount of people available. I have been playing the demo with 4-5 other people (brothers/friends) and everyone loves the game and is getting it day 1.

Aww how cute. The MDF are gonna have a little titanfall get together.
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
3 years ago#19
iSkadoosh posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Aww how cute. The MDF are gonna have a little titanfall get together.

Don't be mad you don't have friends and can't get any one here on this site to like you.
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
3 years ago#20
lninjasonicl posted...
Eh, 2 game sessions was enough for me. Seems fun, but not my type of game.

You could of gave it more of a chance then just two games.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Last chance to try the beta, its "Stand by for Titanfall" after that.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived