I have a Ps4 and got an Xbox One today, and...

#1Darkside_ShadowPosted 2/19/2014 1:20:27 PM
I did not think I would like that much. But wanted it for Titanfall and other exclusives.

However. It is awesome! How is the controller not getting more praise?
I started up Forza 5. And my jaw completely dropped when the test round started.
The feed back triggers are a dream come true!
I can feel when the wheels slip, I can feel when the ABS kicks in.
Honestly an amazing game experience.
Finally I can drive with full simulation settings and be in control.

I do like the Ds4 and I would call it perfection. Until now. The X1 controller is just better.
The thumb sticks on the Ds4 is has a slight sharp edge that gets annoying after a while.

Also the menu system is excellent on Xbox, lots of options and stuff to look at.
The ps4 menu is very boring for now.

I was very skeptic of the Xbox bOne. But I must say I really like it.
The controller
The Games
The Menu's
Is actually making it my preferred console for now.
And yes my eyesight is 20/20
And I have a fully calibrated display for gaming.
#2Juzten76Posted 2/19/2014 1:21:49 PM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
I did not think I would like that much. But wanted it for Titanfall and other exclusives.

However. It is awesome! How is the controller not getting more praise?
I started up Forza 5. And my jaw completely dropped when the test round started.
The feed back triggers are a dream come true!
I can feel when the wheels slip, I can feel when the ABS kicks in.
Honestly an amazing game experience.
Finally I can drive with full simulation settings and be in control.

I do like the Ds4 and I would call it perfection. Until now. The X1 controller is just better.
The thumb sticks on the Ds4 is has a slight sharp edge that gets annoying after a while.

Also the menu system is excellent on Xbox, lots of options and stuff to look at.
The ps4 menu is very boring for now.

I was very skeptic of the Xbox bOne. But I must say I really like it.
The controller
The Games
The Menu's
Is actually making it my preferred console for now.
And yes my eyesight is 20/20
And I have a fully calibrated display for gaming.

I'm glad you like it and I envy you for having a PS4 as well. Now you are set for the next 8 years or more! Enjoy!
#3cheezedadadaPosted 2/19/2014 1:21:49 PM
Most people who play it end up really liking it. I have both consoles too and I spend most of my time on the Xbox One for now. That could change in the future, but for now I prefer it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
#4BloatedSquirrelPosted 2/19/2014 1:23:30 PM(edited)
I own both and the Xbone UI is a complete mess. I'd rather have the simplicity of the PS4 UI than having to go into tons of sub-menus just to get into the settings.
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#5L96A1BOSSPosted 2/19/2014 1:22:52 PM
You expect to have a marching band coming behind you?
#6bessy67Posted 2/19/2014 1:23:14 PM
Yeah, I really like mine as well. I think the reason the controller doesn't get as much praise as the PS4 is because it's pretty much just a slight change from the 360 pad, which was already pretty darn good, while the PS4 controller is much more of a departure from the dual shock 3, which many considered inferior to the 360 controller.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7bessy67Posted 2/19/2014 1:23:46 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
I own both and the Xbone UI is a complete mess. I'd rather have the simplicity of the PS4 UI than having to go into tons of sub-menus just to get into the settings.

"Xbox go to settings" or pin the settings tile.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 2/19/2014 1:24:11 PM
Another person who buys both consoles and seems to enjoy the Xbox One, I wonder why? nah he must be trolling, that must be it.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#9BloatedSquirrelPosted 2/19/2014 1:26:35 PM
bessy67 posted...
BloatedSquirrel posted...

"Xbox go to settings" or pin the settings tile.

I don't use the Kinect. But I forgot about the pin thing. Thanks!
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#10curtlandPosted 2/19/2014 1:29:09 PM
I too am lucky enough to own, and enjoy both systems.

I think the X1 has an out of the box "wow" factor that is just missing on the PS4 right now.

That said, I think the PS4 is the better choice for long term, if someone were to only get one.

The funny thing about the systems is, I've been spending the vast majority of my time on the Titanfall beta on the X1 and "Don't Starve" on the PS4, instead of all the games I actually BOUGHT.

:P
---
Only idoits can't spell.