I have a Ps4 and got an Xbox One today, and...

#11suicide machinePosted 2/19/2014 1:32:15 PM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
bessy67 posted...
I own both and the Xbone UI is a complete mess. I'd rather have the simplicity of the PS4 UI than having to go into tons of sub-menus just to get into the settings.

"Xbox go to settings" or pin the settings tile.

I don't use the Kinect. But I forgot about the pin thing. Thanks!

you should try the Kinect... voice commands make menu navigating easy as pie (if you know the right commands). it actually stops being menu navigating, since there is no more navigating. the proper screen or app just loads.
---
My new video game & paintball blog: http://m-slender.tumblr.com/
Xbox One clips: https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#12Juzten76Posted 2/19/2014 1:34:40 PM
suicide machine posted...
bessy67 posted...
I own both and the Xbone UI is a complete mess. I'd rather have the simplicity of the PS4 UI than having to go into tons of sub-menus just to get into the settings.

"Xbox go to settings" or pin the settings tile.

I don't use the Kinect. But I forgot about the pin thing. Thanks!

you should try the Kinect... voice commands make menu navigating easy as pie (if you know the right commands). it actually stops being menu navigating, since there is no more navigating. the proper screen or app just loads.

It's great just saying what you want and getting it without navigating a thing.
#13kennyynnooPosted 2/19/2014 1:36:42 PM
Yeah forza compared to GT6 makes you realize some of the next gen differences and the trigger vibrations are great. I really hoped ps4 was going to get GT6 but that made me go xbox. I can't wait till forza horizon 2 comes out.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#14BloatedSquirrelPosted 2/19/2014 1:40:15 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Yeah forza compared to GT6 makes you realize some of the next gen differences and the trigger vibrations are great. I really hoped ps4 was going to get GT6 but that made me go xbox. I can't wait till forza horizon 2 comes out.

I had Forza 5 at one point and decided to sell it, and then later on I purchased GT6 thinking it might be better. But I was wrong. Graphics were not very good (ya, I know it's PS3, but still) and the handling on EVERY car just felt.... wrong. I decided to get Forza 5 again O_o
---
"We laugh in the face of love, because nobody's really there."
#15kennyynnooPosted 2/19/2014 1:45:28 PM
kennyynnoo posted...

I had Forza 5 at one point and decided to sell it, and then later on I purchased GT6 thinking it might be better. But I was wrong. Graphics were not very good (ya, I know it's PS3, but still) and the handling on EVERY car just felt.... wrong. I decided to get Forza 5 again O_o

yeah I have both, GT6 has great track options but the engine sounds are horrible and standard cars in replays ruin the great looking premiums. When you compare driveatars to AI in GT6 that's where I see the biggest difference. Forza is much better to enjoy with drivatars, you don't know everyone's habit, rather then follow a path some block or take different routes. It's challenging.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#16JohnWall32Posted 2/19/2014 1:50:27 PM
I've heard nothing but bad things about the controller from competitive cod players...haven't held one yet myself.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#17kennyynnooPosted 2/19/2014 2:03:28 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
I've heard nothing but bad things about the controller from competitive cod players...haven't held one yet myself.

It's not the best for shooters but it is better for racing.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#18curtlandPosted 2/19/2014 2:11:49 PM
JohnWall32 posted...

I'm not a huge fan of the "indented" analog tops or the weird bumpers. But it's a pretty good controller overall.

I'd still pick the 360 controller as GOAT (for me personally).
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#19bessy67Posted 2/19/2014 2:14:37 PM
JohnWall32 posted...

We get it. We know you've "heard nothing but bad things" about everything related to Xbox One. You don't really need to post; we all already know your opinion is that everything about this console is the worst ever.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#20Juzten76Posted 2/19/2014 2:22:28 PM
bessy67 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

We get it. We know you've "heard nothing but bad things" about everything related to Xbox One. You don't really need to post; we all already know your opinion is that everything about this console is the worst ever.

He needs to keep trying to convince himself.