Xbox One Media Remote will be announced tomorrow!!!!

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 2/19/2014 5:05:56 PM
BansDontWork posted...
Its gonna be sweet.

I originally used to use my TV with a remote control (HAHAHA, remember those things?) Then I purchased an Xbox One, which I plugged into my TV. I can use hand gestures and voice controls so goodbye remote control!

Now they are bringing out a Media controller, THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!

Inorite?!

It's good to have options.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12regsantotomasPosted 2/19/2014 5:25:25 PM(edited)
Already works great with my Harmony Remote but if additional functionality can be had as a result then even better. I just have to go to Logitech's website and update my Ultimate Harmony accordingly.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#13Laylow12Posted 2/19/2014 5:23:46 PM
BansDontWork posted...
Its gonna be sweet.

I originally used to use my TV with a remote control (HAHAHA, remember those things?) Then I purchased an Xbox One, which I plugged into my TV. I can use hand gestures and voice controls so goodbye remote control!

Now they are bringing out a Media controller, THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!

WOW! It only took $600 to get back to what you had to begin with.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14locksmithblackPosted 2/19/2014 5:26:07 PM
jpraelster posted...
I really hope you arent serious and this is coming from an xbox one owner

Yea I have never bought one of those, unless it came with the console. Still didn't use it, what's the point?
---
Haters = Motivators
#15-Oath-Posted 2/19/2014 5:26:34 PM
That seems nice.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#16stretch126Posted 2/19/2014 5:27:48 PM
This is hilarious
#17Suppa UglyPosted 2/19/2014 5:39:04 PM
Yomonachi posted...
Wow, this has me hyped. It's gonna boost sales. The absence of a remote was half the problem, and it can up a few times with my friends. Just in time too. Now the PS4One gap will shrink.

#Exclusiveremote2014

You joke, but I remember back in the dim dark days of the FIRST Xbox when this WAS an exciting announcement! lol, I'm old nao!
---
They'll make PSN even free-er.DeadCell222 on possible PS3 price drop
#18EGMRULZPosted 2/19/2014 9:27:15 PM
Lame. More multimedia junk nobody needs. Give us more games.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#19DeadCeII16Posted 2/19/2014 9:29:40 PM
Suppa Ugly posted...
Yomonachi posted...
Wow, this has me hyped. It's gonna boost sales. The absence of a remote was half the problem, and it can up a few times with my friends. Just in time too. Now the PS4One gap will shrink.

#Exclusiveremote2014

You joke, but I remember back in the dim dark days of the FIRST Xbox when this WAS an exciting announcement! lol, I'm old nao!

Same lol, still have my PS2 remote!
---
Legends live forever.