Xbox One Media Remote will be announced tomorrow!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Media Remote will be announced tomorrow!!!!
3 years ago#11
BansDontWork posted...
Its gonna be sweet.

I originally used to use my TV with a remote control (HAHAHA, remember those things?) Then I purchased an Xbox One, which I plugged into my TV. I can use hand gestures and voice controls so goodbye remote control!

Now they are bringing out a Media controller, THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!

Inorite?!

It's good to have options.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
3 years ago#12
Already works great with my Harmony Remote but if additional functionality can be had as a result then even better. I just have to go to Logitech's website and update my Ultimate Harmony accordingly.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
3 years ago#13
BansDontWork posted...
Its gonna be sweet.

I originally used to use my TV with a remote control (HAHAHA, remember those things?) Then I purchased an Xbox One, which I plugged into my TV. I can use hand gestures and voice controls so goodbye remote control!

Now they are bringing out a Media controller, THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!

WOW! It only took $600 to get back to what you had to begin with.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
3 years ago#14
jpraelster posted...
I really hope you arent serious and this is coming from an xbox one owner

Yea I have never bought one of those, unless it came with the console. Still didn't use it, what's the point?
Haters = Motivators
3 years ago#15
That seems nice.
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
3 years ago#16
This is hilarious
3 years ago#17
Yomonachi posted...
Wow, this has me hyped. It's gonna boost sales. The absence of a remote was half the problem, and it can up a few times with my friends. Just in time too. Now the PS4One gap will shrink.

#Exclusiveremote2014

You joke, but I remember back in the dim dark days of the FIRST Xbox when this WAS an exciting announcement! lol, I'm old nao!
They'll make PSN even free-er.DeadCell222 on possible PS3 price drop
3 years ago#18
Lame. More multimedia junk nobody needs. Give us more games.
PC & Consoles > Everything
3 years ago#19
Suppa Ugly posted...
Yomonachi posted...
Wow, this has me hyped. It's gonna boost sales. The absence of a remote was half the problem, and it can up a few times with my friends. Just in time too. Now the PS4One gap will shrink.

#Exclusiveremote2014

You joke, but I remember back in the dim dark days of the FIRST Xbox when this WAS an exciting announcement! lol, I'm old nao!

Same lol, still have my PS2 remote!
Legends live forever.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One Media Remote will be announced tomorrow!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived