Whatever happened to Illumiroom? What's happening with all promised features?

#61InjusticeRebornPosted 2/20/2014 1:52:16 AM
FadingLights posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
RAZurrected is DeadCellScout's gamertag. XD

By the by, your example of 'The Cloud' not supporting the consoles exclusives, and then listing Forza - I thought the Drivatar thing was due to that?

DeadCellScout said he's American in another thread, whereas this RAZurrected gamertag was a British guy.

And Drivatar is alright, but it's not what was promised, given the sheer scope Microsoft alluded to with The Cloud.

DeadCellScout says a lot of things...

And sorry, what? Drivatar is not what was promised? How so? I thought they said that it would allow the standard AI to inherit traits from human players.

Either it does that. Or it doesn't. If it's the latter, then you can claim it wasn't as promised, yes?
---
"The bottom line here is that it's ok to troll the Xbox One. Just don't troll the trolls. They are the bread and butter of this message board." Juzten
#62bgwilly255Posted 2/20/2014 10:49:26 AM
FadingLights posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Alright. I'll drop the "double account to agree with yourself" part. So, what do you do for work? I'd love a job where I got paid to post on GameFAQs and paid to play PS4 games. Is it only remote play, in which you get paid to do, or is it just playing PS4 in general?

I'm a hotel night manager. Not a bad salary considering I literally do an hour of work a night, maybe sometimes 1.5 hours if it's been busy. I'm paid so much mostly to handle things that *could* happen, but in the year I've been there, they never have.

So all that time is filled with TV shows, games, movies, etc.

Well that sounds like a pretty skate job. I've heard of people who get paid to post on GameFAQs too. They typically post topics that are anti or controversial post regarding a specific product and typically play the competitions product. I think they're called a shrill.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#63BigSnappaXPosted 2/20/2014 10:55:17 AM
gotta love the trolls trying to act like they are not trolls
---
XBGT: Snappa || PSN: SnappaX
~ Love, Not War... Cant we all just.... GET ALONG??!!?? ~
#64blazinapplePosted 2/20/2014 11:24:30 AM
BigSnappaX posted...

agreed, i had blast reading this thread. i literally almost pee'd myself laughing when i read some of these posts. you know you have hit rock bottom when you need alts to agree with you. its like making up imaginary friends. its ok have imaginary friends when your like 5 or something but just saddening when your older. i just hope some of these people get the help they need.

on topic. im sure some of the features will come out sooner or later. the console is only so many months old.

as much as i hate to admit it, but the troll is right about not posting his GT. posting your tags just asks for harassment and by the way this board rolls, im 100% positive some of the low lifes i see here would do just that wether your a xbox, sony or wii player.
---
vote for pedro
#65FadingLights(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 3:50:48 AM
BigSnappaX posted...

Do you mean trolling like you posting "lmfaoooooooo", then "ha hA" in this thread proposing that BF4 would be 720p on PS4 and 1080p on Xbox One?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67056898

How did that situation ever turn out anyway? Did the Xbox One have the higher resolution after all?
#66RaRitsujunPosted 2/23/2014 4:39:18 AM
FadingLights posted...
BigSnappaX posted...

Do you mean trolling like you posting "lmfaoooooooo", then "ha hA" in this thread proposing that BF4 would be 720p on PS4 and 1080p on Xbox One?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67056898

How did that situation ever turn out anyway? Did the Xbox One have the higher resolution after all?

Turned out,
http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ResolutionList3.png
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#67ILikesCheesePosted 2/23/2014 5:45:00 AM
FadingLights posted...
bessy67 posted...
They canned that a long time ago. It was way too expensive for a consumer product.

Edit: Oh, I just read your post. I thought you actually wanted an answer but I guess you just wanted to go on an anti-MS tirade.

Sadly that's this place in a nutshell. If you raise any concerns about the console you laid 429 on (or $500 for my Ameribrahs), you're a troll or anti-MS.

Never mind actual sensible discussion here, let's just go for calling anyone who raises a complaint a "troll".

I would gladly pay the $100 difference between the Xbox One and the PS4 if Illumiroom was included with the Xbox. The Kinect? Not so much. In fact, not at all.

Illumiroom sadly cost MS about $2000 and could not be downsized in a cost effective way for the market. MS knew this of course at the time they promoted the device last year, they just wanted to create some buzz for the Xbox One with the possibility that the Illumiroom would be a peripheral for it.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#68ILikesCheesePosted 2/23/2014 5:48:06 AM
bgwilly255 posted...
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now view own posting history.

Active Post: 171

O.O

Whoa.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#69josh924Posted 2/23/2014 7:07:20 AM
FadingLights posted...
bgwilly255 posted...
Post your Gamertag so we can see your "500 game" dedication list.

Well firstly, Xbox games won't show up unless they were bought on XBLA (they weren't).

Secondly, I'm not falling for that one. I've already been harassed by some user named RAZurrected who sent me highly suggestive and disturbing voice messages.

Do you even have an Xbox? I doubt you do, because if you did, you would know that, unless most of your 500 games are original Xbox games or Indie games, they'll show up on your gamercard whether you have a retail copy or a digital copy.

Also, if you do happen to have an Xbox, you should know that you can change your privacy settings and make it so that only people on your friends list can message you.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#70Special-EddPosted 2/23/2014 7:08:20 AM
FadingLights posted...
This is why I don't reveal my Gamertag.

Because it's AstuteClass and you don't own an Xbox One.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One