Sony ponies and Xbots who created these names?

#1chedibang1994Posted 2/19/2014 7:57:11 PM
I really wanna know I didn't see these names until It seen here and on ps4 board
---
"You fool! Don't you realize yet you're up against the perfect weapon?!"- Super Perfect Cell
#2MonicasBackPosted 2/19/2014 7:57:56 PM
iirc some pasty basement dwellers made them up. I think bone lord is funnier than xbot though tbh.
---
Monicaaa
#3flame030191Posted 2/19/2014 7:58:38 PM
They've been around for a while. In fact, I saw them abundantly when I first really started getting active on this site in 2010. I was called a Pony all the time simply because I enjoyed Gran Turismo 5 and MAG. Good times...
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 2/19/2014 7:59:29 PM
I did, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

http://i.imgur.com/IwCpfs5.png
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#5DeadCeIIScoutPosted 2/19/2014 7:59:49 PM
Sony Defense Force was used until some genius discovered that pony and sony rhymed

Ironically, MS now pays people to defend their console on youtube
---
"Slick"
http://i.imgur.com/oJWGvoB.png
#6PulpPosted 2/19/2014 8:00:56 PM
Dunno, but ponies is pretty stupid. Unless I am missing something pretty clever and subtle, it's like some dudes tried to anything that rhymed with Sony and randomly settled on Pony. I have no idea why the term is even supposed to be hurtful or insulting.

Xbot, Nintendrone...alright, stupid still but I kinda get them.
---
Contest Abuse - You have lost the right to dispute or appeal further moderations.
#7flame030191Posted 2/19/2014 8:01:45 PM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Sony Defense Force was used until some genius discovered that pony and sony rhymed

Ironically, MS now pays people to defend their console on youtube

And EA and Activision pay subscribers to promote their games on YouTube, but only if they don't point out the flaws and do not show any glitches.

It may seem "evil" but it is really just a way for advertisement. You want to help get the word out that you have something worth looking into and if there are people who are dedicated enough to want to help, why not give them a small amount of incentive to do so?
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#8MonicasBackPosted 2/19/2014 8:02:49 PM
Every company pays people to do that, dont kid yourselves
---
Monicaaa
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 2/19/2014 8:06:51 PM
Only the best of forum trolls are known for their wit, humor, and cleverness (google: Ken M.). The vast majority of them, like the typical examples found here, are not.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10METALINGUS5150Posted 2/19/2014 8:07:50 PM
Sony Ponies created the name Xbots and Xbots created the name Sony Ponies.