Retailers are concern about the X1 slowing sales

#11RaRitsujunPosted 2/20/2014 5:25:26 AM
Don't give up, MS!!!!
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 44 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#12orestes1981Posted 2/20/2014 5:26:54 AM
People make poor life choices throughout their lives.

Purchasing a PS4 instead of an Xbox One is not one of those choices...
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#13Evel138Posted 2/20/2014 5:29:40 AM
Titanfall is XB1 first killer app.

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I bought one this weekend just so I could get some play in on the beta....that games that good....believe it.

The game is going to sell some console....how many, anyone's guess, bit should it not give much of a bump or sales slow again shortly after this games release, I'll expect a price drop.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#14orestes1981Posted 2/20/2014 5:33:55 AM
It will only make a difference to people that only care about Titanfall 1, and they do not have a gaming PC (unless TF1 is a timed exclusive, there is nothing that says it will not come out for the PS4 eventually). Eitherway, Titanfall 2 is coming to the PS4, and it will be more definitive consoles version.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#15Evel138Posted 2/20/2014 5:41:04 AM
orestes1981 posted...
It will only make a difference to people that only care about Titanfall 1, and they do not have a gaming PC (unless TF1 is a timed exclusive, there is nothing that says it will not come out for the PS4 eventually). Eitherway, Titanfall 2 is coming to the PS4, and it will be more definitive consoles version.

We're not talking about your crystal ball.....we're talking about today.

Also, judging from the preorders, I don't think PC is a big factor in all this. I know I have a PC that can run Titanfall, but like with most games available on consoles, I'd rather play on them for convenience. If only I had a dollar for every issue I've ever had and 50c for every minute it took correcting them, I'd have a whole generation of gaming paid for.....
---
#16orestes1981Posted 2/20/2014 5:42:21 AM
Evel138 posted...
orestes1981 posted...

Also, judging from the preorders, I don't think PC is a big factor in all this. I know I have a PC that can run Titanfall, but like with most games available on consoles, I'd rather play on them for convenience. If only I had a dollar for every issue I've ever had and 50c for every minute it took correcting them, I'd have a whole generation of gaming paid for.....

There is a saying about a certain type of person and their money being parted from them.
---
-Bill Maher
#17Evel138Posted 2/20/2014 5:49:56 AM
orestes1981 posted...
Evel138 posted...
orestes1981 posted...

There is a saying about a certain type of person and their money being parted from them.

That's funny, because I enjoyed every second of the Titanfall beta and this next few weeks is going to be a LONG wait..

Cloaked parkour (which is silky smooth, responsive and surprising intuitive right from the start)....solid gunplay.......sort of like Spider-Man meets the Terminator.

Titanfall on an unsuspecting opponent.

Titan battles. I've found you want to get the first shots off.....force the enemy to Vortex Shield......then we he inevitable sends it all back your way, you Vortex it all and send it back with a Rocket Salvo punctuation......fist full of death.

You lose the duel.....eject and look down to see your Titan Nuke incinerated the guy that came in close to score a pilot grab.......that was a gamer changer for me......epic on every level.

Titanfall is balls to the wall, none stop adrenaline pumping action.

Its no wonder that like, love or hate it, people can't seem to stop talking about it. Something I've not seen since Modern Warfare or Halo before it. Remarkable.

Money well spent from my point of view
---
#18nableetPosted 2/20/2014 6:07:10 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
In three months they've sold a console to the equivalent of the entire population of Lithuania.

In three months.

Pretty impressive sounding, unless they forecast to sell an xbox to the equivalent of the entire population of Tajikistan in that time period.... You can still be concerned if your forecasts are way off point, even when selling exceptionally well :)

Yes, I did say Tajikistan.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#19SoulTrapperPosted 2/20/2014 6:14:09 AM
The comment section there is even more upset about this then the people here.
#20EvilTrashPosted 2/20/2014 6:17:48 AM
Quoting a user comment found at the link:
This is another fanboy, ridiculous article that has no clue of what the differences are between the two systems. Every game I have seen on both systems have been better on the Xbox One. Both process information and display it differently. The advantage that Xbox has is they will be able to create better looking games longer as the developers get used to writing to take advantage of the system.

Holy... crap. That is some seriously delusional stuff right there.