Retailers are concern about the X1 slowing sales

#31orestes1981Posted 2/20/2014 8:17:18 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Fool.com? Hah you guys still reaching for articles. Funny how a blog like this would get modded on the ps4 boards but here you can link the tabloids.

Motley Fool is investment website. Just because you do not know about it does not mean others do not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motley_Fool
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#32MuryoPosted 2/20/2014 8:20:54 AM
orestes1981 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Fool.com? Hah you guys still reaching for articles. Funny how a blog like this would get modded on the ps4 boards but here you can link the tabloids.

Motley Fool is investment website. Just because you do not know about it does not mean others do not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motley_Fool

Sshhh let him indulge in his denial.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#33Juzten76Posted 2/20/2014 8:21:46 AM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/02/19/microsoft-corporations-xbox-one-is-selling-so-poor.aspx

Price cut soon?

Some dude writes a biased blog and it's supposed to mean something?
#34AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/20/2014 8:28:43 AM
When Mötley Fool trashes Sony or Nintendo they're a legitimate and insightful source.

When they trash MS they're communist pedophile Satanists with a grudge againstMicrosoft and the freedoms America values.

Cool.
---
Now Playing: Dead Space 2 (PS3), SM3DW (WiiU), Pikmin 3 (WiiU), Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Vita) Soon: Bravely Default (3DS)
#35Forget_Me_LovePosted 2/20/2014 8:36:19 AM
So a guy with PS4 stuff in his sig and quoting a blog from "fool".com is getting a couple pages of serious responses? lol
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#36The_WeeabooPosted 2/20/2014 8:44:39 AM
orestes1981 posted...
Motley Fool is investment website.

Exactly why you wouldn't go to them for an opinion piece on gaming. The fact that Sam Mattera gives any credence to the rumor that Microsoft might drop the disc drive makes this hilarious. Pretty sure that'd be worse than the always-online fiasco.
---
Nippon Banzai!
#37SheepinatorPosted 2/20/2014 8:47:20 AM
The Fool site is trash. You can routinely find one article pumping something and another slamming it in the same day, and their analysis is often simplistic at best.

That said, the XB1 is clearly struggling against the PS4. What's also important though is how their business is growing compared to 360. That's the main goal of business, to grow. If that happens to come at the expense of Nintendo while Sony "wins", well it's not that important how, so long as it grows.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#38evecharmevePosted 2/20/2014 9:55:30 AM
People already have the consoles :P
---
One and only person to ever finish Tank! Tank! Tank!
50 hours wasted.
#39InfiniteHEROPosted 2/20/2014 10:34:07 AM
When MS starts posting overall losses and lowers numbers for a quarter then worry.. I see nothing like that but we sure have seen some issues coming out of camp Sony.

Hopefully soon I will have my XB1, I got a PS4 at Launch and have exhausted the games for it so it sits... I need some other games.So in order to do so im going with both this gen to always have something to play.
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#40PigfartsPosted 2/20/2014 10:39:55 AM
What did they expect with their poor decisions. Isn't major neilson a gamer? Or is he a fake? Couldn't he have told them straight up that nearly every decision they made was bad and real gamers didn't want to pay extra for them.

MS game division and nintendo really need some fresh blood, and real gamers. Not MS seeking dollar signs, and making a machine to watch TV on your TV. A multimedia remote for extra money, wasn't your voice suppose to be the remote? And nintendo stuck in 1991 mentality.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.