Just got a new LED T.V any tips or tricks for best picture quality

#21DeadCeII16Posted 2/19/2014 10:59:32 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
DeadCeII16 posted...
To each his own, I however see it as taking things a tad too far for a gaming forum. It derails topics, as has just been proven.

The first 2 posts are what derailed this topic.

The TV discussion continued until a post with user info.
---
Legends live forever.
#22FadingLightsPosted 2/19/2014 11:03:40 PM
More insults from the Xbox fans here over posting my legitimate view. What a nice crowd.
#23SomboSteelPosted 2/19/2014 11:05:20 PM
FadingLights posted...
More insults from the Xbox fans here over posting my legitimate view. What a nice crowd.

Cry more
#24ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/19/2014 11:06:51 PM
FadingLights posted...

I fail to see how you're somehow the victim here. People are just calling you out on your trolling. You don't want that to happen? Stop trolling.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#25DeadCeII16Posted 2/19/2014 11:08:49 PM
The 2nd post was pretty funny. I think everyone knew he was joking. Things are getting out of hand on this board. Everywhere I go I see personal attacks.

Guys, let's keep this civil.
---
Legends live forever.
#26SomboSteelPosted 2/19/2014 11:09:26 PM
DeadCeII16 posted...
The 2nd post was pretty funny. I think everyone knew he was joking. Things are getting out of hand on this board. Everywhere I go I see personal attacks.

Cry more
#27ElPolloDiablo87Posted 2/19/2014 11:10:12 PM
DeadCeII16 posted...

So you're OK with the trolling but have a problem when someone points out the trolling. Got it.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#28DeadCeII16Posted 2/19/2014 11:11:03 PM
SomboSteel posted...
DeadCeII16 posted...

Cry more

Can we get back on topic and stop with the personal posts? We had our laugh with the second post, time to get back to helping the TC.
---
Legends live forever.
#29FadingLightsPosted 2/19/2014 11:14:19 PM
I'm the one trolling, says the guy spamming "cry more" and my user info. Lol okay.
#30SomboSteelPosted 2/19/2014 11:14:22 PM
DeadCeII16 posted...
SomboSteel posted...
DeadCeII16 posted...

Cry more

Can we get back on topic and stop with the personal posts? We had our laugh with the second post, time to get back to helping the TC.

You have contributed nothing to the topic and have posted nothing to help TC. Take your own advice