Color: 52
Tint: G48/R52
Black Tone: Dark
Dynamic Contrast: LOW
Color Space: Auto
White Balance: Leave at factory for now
Gamma: -1
Color Tone: Warm 1

If you search AVS forums, I am sure you can find better settings, especially for some of the advanced settings. I have no idea how the Xbone calibration software is - some say it's great, some say it sucks.

Don't do this! Every tv is different. Even the same make and model. You need to get yourself a calibration disc to setup your tv correctly.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Video-Essentials-Basics-Blu-ray/dp/B00ADJG56Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1392927929&sr=1-1&keywords=digital+video+essentials

Aight reading some of the reviews seems legit
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#82Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 8:07:33 PM
I just went and ordered the Disney WOW: World of Wonder off amazon. I'll use that.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#83secondhand1Posted 2/22/2014 8:25:43 AM
NSGraphite posted...

And plasmas still have their problems. imo, the problems of plasma are worse than LCD.

And dont start screaming motion blur either. the samsung that the TC bought can resolve 1080 lines of resolution with zero SOE, and even the top panasonic plasma has trouble doing that.

Oh but those plasma black levels! (Thats the only advantage plasma has anymore. #dealwithit)

And your opinion would be incorrect.

Remember, there is a difference between simply not liking a technology for whatever valid personal reason - Plasma is too dim, I prefer a wider viewing angle, et al - and objective advantages. In the realm of objective, tested advantages, plasma wins. Every time. And not just in black levels.
---
I don't row.
#84DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 2/22/2014 8:33:11 AM
I left my 46" led on gaming settings, should I change it? Picture looks great to me already but if I can get a better picture from suggestions I will definitely try.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4