X1 Owners: What games are ya looking forward to multiplat or exclusive

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 Owners: What games are ya looking forward to multiplat or exclusive

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 years ago#1
Personally Titanfall, and Destiny are my two most anticipated games this year followed by The WItcher 3. Fresh new IP from 2 of my favorite developers, so it's going to be a good year for me.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: DeadCeII16

DeadCeII16
3 years ago#2
Halo 2. Yeah, yeah, I know it's old, but it's going to be very nostalgic for lots of us.

I actually plan on getting no multiplats at all for my XB1, considering they'll all perform better on my PS4.
Legends live forever.

User Info: FadingLights

FadingLights
3 years ago#3
Exactly what DeadCell said. I love me some Bungie Halo so Halo 2 HD is a must, but no multiplats at all on this console.

User Info: jpraelster

jpraelster
3 years ago#4
Halo 2 and 5,destiny and maybe evolve cause it looks interesting

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#5
FadingLights posted...
Exactly what DeadCell said. I love me some Bungie Halo so Halo 2 HD is a must, but no multiplats at all on this console.

He said X1 owners. You don't qualify.

The games I'm most looking forward to are Titanfall, Quantum Break and Dragon Age Inquisition.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: ToyMachin3

ToyMachin3
3 years ago#6
I'm waiting for Titanfall, Destiny, Dying Light and most of all...Evolve.

I love the competition of multiplayer games and still play Left 4 Dead 2, so Titanfall, Destiny and Evolve are my most anticipated ones.
"Kidnapping is wrong! I'll be careful not to kidnap anyone."

User Info: Winnsock

Winnsock
3 years ago#7
Titanfall, Destiny, Alien: Isolation, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Halo 2, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, The Evil Within, Final Fantasy XV, MGS5, and probably a ton of other games I can't think of. And my 360 backlog is so huge, I'm never gonna play everything I want.
GT: Winnsock

FadingLights
3 years ago#8
bessy67 posted...

So what am I planning on playing Halo 2 HD on? My PS4?

I have an Xbox One.

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#9
FadingLights posted...
bessy67 posted...

So what am I planning on playing Halo 2 HD on? My PS4?

I have an Xbox One.

Do you really? What's your gamertag?
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

FadingLights
3 years ago#10
I've stated this earlier. I'm not posting it.

Besides being harassed here today by users throwing insults, Googling for information about me, spamming my user info, I was voice messaged suggestively with sexually vulgar content, by some user on Live called "RAZurrected", as soon as I posted it here 10 days ago.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 Owners: What games are ya looking forward to multiplat or exclusive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived