There are three kinds of people who don't like Titanfall.

#141blink182godPosted 2/20/2014 11:16:15 AM
chaotix42 posted...
blink182god posted...
Because something sells doesn't mean it's good. Just look at Crocs and COD.

Clearly you haven't played Titanfall.

Marketing makes things sell.

I know, right? Blink 182 had Dammit & just sucked the biggest fat ones after that.

yup. look when the account was made. gfaqs wont let me change my name.
#142chaotix42Posted 2/20/2014 11:24:50 AM
But Dammit came out in '97. Your account was made in '05, the same year the band split. It's not like you made the account in their glory days.

I'd ease off the Haterade a little bit there, in any case. Titanfall just had a beta, and everyone that tried it had an honest chance to decide if they like it or not. Marketing & hype isn't the only reason lots of people are excited for it - it's not just happy thoughts. It's been experienced.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#143TBONE_OGPosted 2/20/2014 11:28:05 AM
blink182god posted...
Because something sells doesn't mean it's good. Just look at Crocs and COD.

Clearly you haven't played Titanfall.

Marketing makes things sell.

Dude, I spent over 11+ hours playing the Titanfall beta. Clearly you make false assumptions about other people, and really have no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe someday when you're 23, you'll understand that All the Small Things you're talking about make no sense. You're an Easy Target to take apart, and Give Me One Good Reason to trust anything you say. You can't.

Enjoy those Words of Wisdom.

Anyways, can't wait! About 21 Days until Titanfall drops.
---
Always O.G.
#144chaotix42Posted 2/20/2014 11:30:05 AM
Damn, TBONE. Damn.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#145TBONE_OGPosted 2/20/2014 11:31:43 AM
chaotix42 posted...
Damn, TBONE. Damn.

*Takes a bow*
---
Always O.G.
#146Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 12:16:23 PM
blink182god posted...
Extortions posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
People who don't like Fps games ( they are probably tired of the genre flooding the market)

People who don't like competitive online game (some see it as the bane of the gaming industry)

Sony fanboys (some are just very bitter it isn't coming to the ps4. Most people I have seen on this board who hate Titanfall fall under this category).

What about people who dont want to pay 60 bucks for an exclusive Xbone game that is only 720p, has no single player, only 5 weapons. and looks just like the 360 version.

only 5 weapons? really?

in the beta
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#147flame030191Posted 2/20/2014 12:20:02 PM
Isn't it sad how TC has yet truly take a break from defending Titanfall for the past, what, 12 hours?
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.
#148Maverick_Reznor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 12:35:02 PM
flame030191 posted...
Isn't it sad how TC has yet truly take a break from defending Titanfall for the past, what, 12 hours?

went to bed round 2 woke up about 8 went to work and now i have just been getting on periodically when i have nothing to do. haven't even got on gamefas till about noon after i woke up.

Not so much defending it as just pointing out what kinds of people dont like Titanfall.In fact go reread the OP and you can see I am very objective about it as well and dont blame people for not liking it because of an over saturated market.
You got your feathers so ruffled you weren't able to make an informed post and it really bit you on the ass.
---
Currently Playing : Bravely Default and Darks Souls
Looking Forward To: Destiny, DKC:TF, MK8, I:SS, ESO,and The Order 1886
#149krillensPosted 2/20/2014 12:40:26 PM
I don't like bots. deal with it
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#150GoldenEye8686Posted 2/20/2014 12:42:50 PM
TC has no clue. I love FPS, it's my go to genre for fast paced action gaming. Titanfall is a reskin of COD and has absolutely nothing going for it. It's not different enough for me to want it. I chose COD over BF. I also chose Crysis over Killzone. I will choose Destiny over Titanfall.
---
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil