Xbox One: Pay More, Expect Less. Agree or disagree?

#41chubbychaserPosted 2/21/2014 9:02:58 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
I found the source article. Save this one. ^^ The one with the chart image that's been posted bunch of times around here.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/02/17/resolutions-and-fps-on-ps4-and-xbox-one-confirmed-and-rumored-ps4-has-two-sub-1080p-games/

And they think xbone worth 100 more. You got to be kidding me.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#42BushidoEffect3Posted 2/22/2014 5:56:22 PM
Good vid.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care.
#43flame030191(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 12:42:59 PM
myfilex posted...
The ps4 is more powerful yes but 5x slower than the xb1.what i meant about diffiuclt to use was while the ps4 was still installing a game the xb1 was already installed and ready to play. While my wife was accessing the ps4's eye cam signing in and putting in the access code i was already skyping with a friend five minutes ago. When we would pin or put any thing to the home page on the ps4 we still had to look for it in a separate area. While the ps4 was still installing a app i was already accessing one i had started in stalling at the same time on the xb1. Think im pulling your leg? Take your ps4 to a friends house who has a xb1 and see for yourself.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. With disc based games, X1 has to pre-load more data where PS4 will play off the disc until it is installed. The X1 also only downloads one item at a time very slowly where PS4 can download up to five or six items at a time, even when you're installing a game from a disc. The X1 has a faster start up than the PS4, but everything else seems to be faster on PS4.
---
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD
#44chubbychaserPosted 2/23/2014 4:55:15 PM
flame030191 posted...
myfilex posted...
The ps4 is more powerful yes but 5x slower than the xb1.what i meant about diffiuclt to use was while the ps4 was still installing a game the xb1 was already installed and ready to play. While my wife was accessing the ps4's eye cam signing in and putting in the access code i was already skyping with a friend five minutes ago. When we would pin or put any thing to the home page on the ps4 we still had to look for it in a separate area. While the ps4 was still installing a app i was already accessing one i had started in stalling at the same time on the xb1. Think im pulling your leg? Take your ps4 to a friends house who has a xb1 and see for yourself.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. With disc based games, X1 has to pre-load more data where PS4 will play off the disc until it is installed. The X1 also only downloads one item at a time very slowly where PS4 can download up to five or six items at a time, even when you're installing a game from a disc. The X1 has a faster start up than the PS4, but everything else seems to be faster on PS4.

Yeap. PS4 crushed xbone in almost every aspect.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#45myfilexPosted 2/24/2014 3:26:35 AM
Sorry but this is where your worng. As i stated befor i have a xbox one it also installs while you game infact you can play a installing game and download up to 8 items in the background and snap a netflix movie all at the same time. I know this Besause i've done it myself. A friend of my sister told me about it, i thought he was full of crap at first untill i sat down and tried it for myself. After all seeing is believing.
#46BushidoEffect3Posted 2/24/2014 3:31:02 AM
myfilex posted...
Sorry but this is where your worng. As i stated befor i have a xbox one it also installs while you game infact you can play a installing game and download up to 8 items in the background and snap a netflix movie all at the same time. I know this Besause i've done it myself. A friend of my sister told me about it, i thought he was full of crap at first untill i sat down and tried it for myself. After all seeing is believing.

Please spell better if you want to be taken seriously.
---
To toxic board: FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>
#47RaRitsujunPosted 2/24/2014 3:58:12 AM
chubbychaser posted...
flame030191 posted...
myfilex posted...

Yeap. PS4 crushed xbone in almost every aspect.

Truth.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 45 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#48myfilexPosted 2/24/2014 6:41:59 AM
I dont need to spell better to be taken serious. And no not truth. I have come to a conclusion about thi fourm. Either most of you are afraid to try these and see for your selves that what im saying is true because it would put a huge dent in the beliefs of your precious playstation, or your like every other playstation fan and would rather belive in charts and hearsay over fact and visual proof. Sony is notorious for slandering thier competition. But thats ok at least microsoft admits thier faults instead of lieing to thier fans.
#49BushidoEffect3Posted 2/25/2014 4:38:40 PM
lol new users.
---
To toxic board: FO3>NV. Don't agree? I don't care. (>^_^)>