hows the xboxone controller?

#1itachi00Posted 2/20/2014 8:47:22 AM
was gonna buy one and wanna hear some comment. Does it break easily like the ps4 one?
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDUH57KJS6E rate my amv
ore wa kisama o taos o monoda, Ore ni kanau mono ha sonzai shinai
#2DjnarduPosted 2/20/2014 8:57:03 AM
I like the DS4 the best and the 360 more.

They made a few designs that made it worse then the 360 IMO and the way the controller is desighned my the triggers hit my index fingers in some pressure points.

Its still good controller but I needed to slightly change the way I hold it compared to a 360 which i didnt like.
---
PS4 - Xbox One- PC
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
#3carljenkPosted 2/20/2014 8:57:06 AM
Just don't use it with wet hands or you'll get electric shocks.
#4xninjagrrlPosted 2/20/2014 9:10:08 AM
I dont know about breaking but the bumpers are total crap.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#5Juzten76Posted 2/20/2014 9:12:28 AM
The bumpers are great. Just don't try using them with your fingertips. You just roll your finger up and hit them with the middle of your trigger fingers.
#6Shura_SurplicePosted 2/20/2014 9:31:18 AM
itachi00 posted...
was gonna buy one and wanna hear some comment. Does it break easily like the ps4 one?

My initial reaction was "this feels cheap" and yeah, the 360's feel better made. Anyway after playing with it for 3 weeks I do like it, the sticks are better imo (but they are smaller than I thought and I understand this could be a problem for a lot of people), feels good in the hands and I don't have a problem with the bumpers.

My only complain (and a lot of people) is that in my case the vibration in mine is pretty poor, I barely feel it, so mine is defective. I googled the problems and a lot of people have problems with the vibration of the control. Everything else is good/ok imo
#7assassin10133Posted 2/20/2014 9:33:35 AM
After using it since launch I like it more than the 360 controller, the 360's just feels off now, I really like the XB1's. Only thing is press the bumpers with the middle of your finger like the one poster from above mentioned.
#8shotgunheadshotPosted 2/20/2014 9:40:23 AM
Microsoft always makes great comfortable ergonomic controllers that fit hands perfectly. Sony does the opposite and they always make very uncomfortable controllers. Those stupid tiny little stub handle bars on the PS3 and PS2 controllers is complete trash and unacceptable, they don't wrap nicely good in the hands at all. The PS4 is better but it's not as good as an Xbox controller. This comes off as bias and trolling but I don't care sony controllers blow ass in comfort.
---
I have two min pin dogs named Dixi and Dora.
#9Juzten76Posted 2/20/2014 9:45:32 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...
Microsoft always makes great comfortable ergonomic controllers that fit hands perfectly. Sony does the opposite and they always make very uncomfortable controllers. Those stupid tiny little stub handle bars on the PS3 and PS2 controllers is complete trash and unacceptable, they don't wrap nicely good in the hands at all. The PS4 is better but it's not as good as an Xbox controller. This comes off as bias and trolling but I don't care sony controllers blow ass in comfort.

It's funny when you look back at the NES controller how they didn't think it through at all. A rectangle with sharp corners. Makes no sense. Luckily they fixed that with the SNES. I think the first company to get it right was Sega. They always made comfortable controllers.
#10ZEROthefirstPosted 2/20/2014 9:46:50 AM
shotgunheadshot posted...

I'd say the DS4 is actually more comfortable than the 360/Xbone controllers. The no real D-pad on the xbone controller still surprises me too, it's like MS knew "well the 360 D-pad was complete garbage so let's just baaarely upgrade from that." I used to use the 360 controller for the most part when playing games on my computer and was going to get an Xbone controller for it, but after getting to play around with the DS4 and the Xbone controller I didn't want to waste my money in what's my opinion the worse controller this time around.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350