Who will win March? Big month ahead for PS4 and XOne, even bigger battle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who will win March? Big month ahead for PS4 and XOne, even bigger battle
3 years ago#1
March sees the release of Titanfall which many are touting as the savior of the Xbox One and what will make it start outselling the competition. But I think that month would have been so much greater for the XOne if the PS4 wasn't having an arguably bigger month.

The PS4 is getting inFamous: Second Son, a true PS4 exclusive built completely and only for the system. Sure a lot of people will be getting Titanfall and maybe even getting an Xbox One for it, but the PS4 is getting a release that you can only get on that system. Not to mention it's one of the games that gamers have been waiting on to get a PS4 and it's really become synonymous with the PS4's technical abilities.

Also, both next gen platforms are getting Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes... but recent news of it looking better and being 1080p native on PS4 has pretty much confirmed it's going to sell a lot more PS4s than XOnes, if anyone is waiting on that game to go next gen. And we all know that the bulk-load of Metal Gear Solid fans love PlayStation regardless.

It's going to be very interesting, both inFamous: Second Son and Titanfall could be killer apps, but the PS4 doesn't even need a killer app with the way it's selling. The XOne does though and fast, but who knows what a big release like PS4 will do for the already dominating PS4?

I don't think MS can afford to lose March, it really needs a massive sales month
PSVita & 3DS
3 years ago#2
Gamers.
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
3 years ago#3
I think that Titanfall will be less of a pull than some here seem to suggest (still solid however), but I don't think Infamous will be that much of a pull either. I think people here are overestimating how willing people are to spend hundreds on a new system over getting it on their 360s. Not any real system sellers in the same league as Halo 3 (yet) imo.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
3 years ago#4
You act like if MS doesn't "win" march they will be in trouble or something. Guess what? They are both going to make a ton of money in March and both be very successful. Especially when they have fanboys that do free advertising for them.
3754-7115-0719
3 years ago#5
the fact that titanfall will be barely distinguishable from the 360 version will be it's downfall.

if it were a true next gen game (like infamous), it would dazzle and provoke people to go next gen...

It's really sad that MS has to create a hype wave in order for people to buy something.

I never was interested in infamous, but I cannot deny IT LOOKS LIKE A NEXT GEN GAME

nothing not even titanfall on the One has made me think WOW THIS IS NEXT GEN
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
3 years ago#6
While the internet explodes and the kiddies bicker back and forth about their exclusives, reviews, and sales numbers, I'll be enjoying Dark Souls II (and maybe Stick of Truth).
PSN | Mtlegacy
3 years ago#7
Syracuse will win in March.
3 years ago#8
Is true that Metal gear will look better on the ps4 but casual gamers don't know this. FPS attract casuals which is why i think titanfall will help xbone out.
3 years ago#9
Geist posted...
Gamers.
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
3 years ago#10
Kovalchuk_ posted...
You act like if MS doesn't "win" march they will be in trouble or something. Guess what? They are both going to make a ton of money in March and both be very successful. Especially when they have fanboys that do free advertising for them.

Phase Black topic nothing to see here.
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who will win March? Big month ahead for PS4 and XOne, even bigger battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived