Farcry 4

#21TheSilentRavenPosted 2/20/2014 10:45:59 AM
Eh, Ubisoft seems to have something against hunting/killing animals for some reason, no thanks.
#22SixStringHeroPosted 2/20/2014 11:20:35 AM
TheSilentRaven posted...
Eh, Ubisoft seems to have something against hunting/killing animals for some reason, no thanks.

Is this a joke?

Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed 3 and IV clearly contradict that claim.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#23Sevi_neyPosted 2/20/2014 11:23:55 AM
Far Cry 3 was alright and everything, but the skill tree was kinda pointless and the online died abruptly.

Indifferent toward FC4
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#24carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:49:54 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Far Cry 3 was alright and everything, but the skill tree was kinda pointless and the online died abruptly.

Indifferent toward FC4

Yeah to be fair the skill tree was pointless when you could just level up all the skills.
#25TheSilentRavenPosted 2/20/2014 3:53:45 PM
SixStringHero posted...
TheSilentRaven posted...

Is this a joke?

Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed 3 and IV clearly contradict that claim.

Sorry I worded that post badly, darn mobile device!
#26ascendedcobraPosted 2/20/2014 4:16:29 PM
carljenk posted...
Geist posted...
What is the pull of Farcry? Played the first an it was cool, never continued on but have always been intrigued. I hear a lot changed from the first.

It's like a shallower version of Skyrim set on a beautiful tropical island with great FPS mechanics and guns etc.

I loved Skyrim but I also LOVE the less detailed less overwhelming amount of content in FC3. Just amazing to roam around and shoot stuff...

Just wait till you get randomly attacked by a tiger from behind. **** is so cash.
what? Are you for real? You know I didn't bother with far cry 3 because I thought the previous one was boring. You make me want to try it now.
#27carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 8:54:09 AM
ascendedcobra posted...
carljenk posted...
Geist posted...
What is the pull of Farcry? Played the first an it was cool, never continued on but have always been intrigued. I hear a lot changed from the first.

It's like a shallower version of Skyrim set on a beautiful tropical island with great FPS mechanics and guns etc.

I loved Skyrim but I also LOVE the less detailed less overwhelming amount of content in FC3. Just amazing to roam around and shoot stuff...

Just wait till you get randomly attacked by a tiger from behind. **** is so cash.
what? Are you for real? You know I didn't bother with far cry 3 because I thought the previous one was boring. You make me want to try it now.

Do it. You'll thank yourself.
#28carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2014 9:53:43 AM
Eat drink and be merry
#29Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/22/2014 9:55:25 AM
carljenk posted...
How amazing is this going to be? Is it going to be the best next gen shooter? The best next gen game at all? Lets get some Farcry love in here.

FC series has always been good, especially since Crytek stopped the development of the series after the first.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant