Xbox One only owners, would you buy inFamous: Second Son on the X1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One only owners, would you buy inFamous: Second Son on the X1?
3 years ago#1
I am really ashamed to say that inFamous: Second Son is the game I'm looking forward to most across all platforms but I dont even have a PS4.

Imagine Microsoft payed a ton of money to get inFamous: Second Son on Xbox One, sharing the IP with Sony. Would you buy it? I'd pre-order it today :/
Open fire
3 years ago#2
Did you also enjoy Crackdown? (at least the first one) lol
"It's like getting into a car and trying to go in the quarter mile 5 seconds. That's for me strange."
3 years ago#3
personally not interested, but it seems like a solid game.
GT:SwiftXZ
3 years ago#4
Wait, you're looking forward to a game on a platform you don't own? how does that work? do you watch the game play videos over YouTube and makes you feel like you played it?
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
3 years ago#5
nope the game has never piqued my interest... the new one looks beautiful...unmistakably next gen.
XBOX ONE BF4 CRAZY
http://youtu.be/wndCkss-AJA
3 years ago#6
Maybe. I think the inFamous games are pretty cool. If it were on X1, then I'd probably get it, but I should have a PS4 later this year if work is kind enough to give me more hours and college isn't too much.
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
3 years ago#7
Wii_Used posted...
Did you also enjoy Crackdown? (at least the first one) lol

I enjoyed the Halo 3 beta I bought it for XD. I dont really like Crackdown, the gangs and shooting mechanics are really not that great and the whole game feels like the same level start to finish
Open fire
3 years ago#8
I like Prototype more than I like Infamous, however if Infamous came out around January for the Xbox One I probably would have picked it up for something new to play.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
3 years ago#9
I own a PS4 so I am going to get it. I am looking forward to it, but to be honest I wasn't blown away by the first two. I am hoping this third one does a better job of sucking me in.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and handhelds. Yay for options.
3 years ago#10
Your name rings a troll bell.

On topic I liked infamous hated infamous 2 and infamous SS looks promising but nothing ground-breaking.

If I had a PS4 I'd wait for it to be 40$ or 30$
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Schreckstoff
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One only owners, would you buy inFamous: Second Son on the X1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived